Our New Wand!

Season 2 epidode 1 part 1

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The chapter starts with a buffering screen through a laptop screen "Guess who?" wipe off the screen as she reveals himself Comet "It's me, Comet! I have some exciting news for you. Well, first, Marco and ________ got kidnapped, and I blew up a bunch of stuff but ________ did more, including my wand. And I was super bummed because I thought I was never gonna get to do magic again and _______ kind of transforming to monster and she was really shocked, but then we got my new wan... " he take a hairbrush as mistake as a wand then reveal his new upgrade wand afterward " My new wand! Oh, yeah and Marco's okay. Say hi, Marco"

Laptop webcam face toward Marco as he finishes shower "Hey!" Blocking and closing his webcam
With Cometand______Fan13's room and leave her confuse when she presses the button."I don't want the computer to watch me shower." Comet said as Comet'wand just levitate itself and leave it flying and bonce around the house."What's up with your wand?" Marco asks "I don't know." Comet responds "Oh, no, it going downstairs." Marco said as then the wand goes right in front of Comet but luckily he dodge it "I almost died." Comet yells out of shock"My towel!"

"Hang on. I'll get you out."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a second. I'm not decent."

"Oh, okay."

"Don't open that."

"Wasn't gonna"

"Uh, it's locked."

"What⁈" Comet pulls on the doorknob with both hands "Try the knob." Marco said "What do you think I am doing?" Comet said as the lasers puppies enter the room "No, no, not now, sweetie." Comet grunts before continuing " I usually open this door with my wand." Comet said, "Well, your book ate it." Marco said "Better not be pokin' around in there. That's my and ______ secrets closet. It's private." Comet said as _______ walk in the room and saw Comet she was about to talk but Marco interrupt her "Just get me outta here." Marco said surprising ______ since that was she keep her secrets as Comet struggles to pull door open Glossaryck appear throughout the hey hole (?) "What are you doing?"Glossaryck ask "Uh, hey, Glossaryck. My wand's locked in the closet." Comet said with he was laying down on the floor "Hey, what about me?" Marco said from inside the closet "Oh, yeah. Marco's in there too. And my spellbook. Basically all my stuff. I want my stuff." Comet said clenching his hands still laying on the floor "Did you try the knob?" _______ said finally after just looking at them confuse, Comet made a backflip then run to the door and swings at door with a large sword "Oh hey ______ didnt see you there"Comet said after he saw ______ but suddenly saw she still have her wand on her hand "How did you wand didn't go crazy....?" Comet said _____ just shrug "I don't know actually....but look what I can do now!" ______ said before she Generates a blade of energy from the wand's tip. "I call this the Light Sword Spell ..... Moon taught me how to do it "______ said "cool" Comet said amaze pointing at her " so anyway Did you try the knob?" _____ said again remaining Comet that he didn't answer her question " I tried the knob." Comet said.

"so....Anything?"Comet asks, Glossaryck but half his body thought the keyhole and try the knob "Nope. Still locked." Glossaryck said "Aha! What's going on? Is this some kind of training thing or something?" Marco asks graving Glossaryck from the headwhile pointing his finger "Are you some kind of training thing? Are you mad? Is this wolf-babob rock bandage ba ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba..." Glossaryck said weirds things that it made _____ look at him weirdly from the other side of the door "Stop, stop. Stop it! Just tell me how to get out of here." Marco said "Okay. I'll tell you what to do. Are you listening?" Glossarick said but before Marco could answer there was a call on _____ phone "ups sorry it Moon she's calling bye"_____ said and leaf the room to answer the call, Marco sigh " Yes, I'm listening." Marco respond