Quest Buy

Season 1 episode 4 part 2
♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡

In the bathroom, marco  combs his hair while lightly humming."Perfect"marco said to himself ____'s hairdryer blows on him from off-screen, making his hair messy. On the left side of the bathroom there is show comet using his magic wand to brush and blow-dry ____ hair at the same time."Hey, you two know the rules. Keep your stuff on your side of the counter."marco said to both twin. Marco picks up his minivac  and vacuums some items on Star's side of the bathroom counter, including there wand charger ."we'm organized. Our mess is here, and... well, that's pretty much our system."____ said to marco then there wand crackles and fizzles before powering down.____ hairdryer, shampoo bottle, and hairbrush fall to the floor _____ wand and comet wand glow as they fly to each other and fuse in one like half of it was  _____ wand and the othe half was comet wand.

"What's wrong with this thing? Hmm... Better check under the hood."____ said
And opens the wand  front compartment, revealing a two very exhausted and starved-looking unicorns on a treadmill, as music box music plays off-key and winds down."Oh, no."comet said _____ closes the wand and turns it around, revealing a half-empty power gauge."Have you seen our charger? I know it's around here somewhere."comet said looking around the counter and under the sink for her charger.

After looking in all the places, they couldn't find there charger and unless they does before it goes to skull there wand will be dead forever. After suggesting on buying a new one, comet ,___ and Marco go to Quest Buy, _____ With  wand in her mouth, ___ opens a portal with her dimensional scissors  while comet and drags Marco through it. What Quest mall? Well it a mall where people from different dimensions come to shop. Upon arriving, comet,_____ and Marco being their search for the Wand Charger department, unaware that Ludo is about.

The frill-neck monster tries to sneak an item into the shopping cart. Ludo slaps it out of his hand."Stop trying to sneak things into the cart! [to giraffe monster, who has a bag of "Girafro" in his mouth] Same goes for you! I don't even know what that is. Look, we're only here because I need an electric beak groomer. Keeps the tip sharp while brightening my smile! Oh, clerk peasant! Bring me your finest beak groomer." Ludo said smiling for what they are looking for "Sorry, that's not my department."the Sloth clerk said "I want the name of your supervising wizard!"ludo yell at him.

Comet,____ and Marco run down a hallway."Halt! Those who wish to pass my lair, answer my riddles if you dare! I do not breathe..."the Riddle Sphinx said in distorted voice "a leg"____ said looking at Marco's phone "...but I run..." "A leg."comet said "...and jump..." "A leg!"both conet and ____ yell at the same time "...and— Wait. How could you possibly know that?"Riddle Sphinxsaid specking in normal voice Unfortunately because of comet they end up back where they started and bump into Ludo. _____ and comet tries to blast him and his minions with there wand but it's still low on power so comet ,_____ and Marco make a run for it.

They make it to a map and thanks to Marco he finds out where the Wand Charger department is. They board an elevator with Ludo gaining on them. Just then the elevator stops and comet,_____ and Marco end up at the Booby Trap department."Look out!"_____ yells as An axe swings past them on a pendulum. "Blades of Doom!"____ said as she comet and Marco dodge the axes and continue onward. Bearicorn gets his tunic caught on one of the axes. Comet,____ and Marco arrive in a room of skeleton statues with blowguns."Massacre darts!"comet said and dash past the statues with ____ and marco to avoid the darts the statues shoot at them. The frill-neck monster chases them, gets hit with several darts, and passes out."A hallway with walls that smash together periodically!"comet and _____ said said as they dodge the smashing walls.Big ckicken follows and gets squished between one set of walls.Soon they make it to the Wand Charger department but because there are so many chargers comet and ______ doesn't think they will find the right one in time. Marco decides to look for the charger while comet and ___ holds off Ludo. Marco comes across all sorts of different chargers.

 Marco sliding around the wand charger aisles on a ladder. He picks up a charger labeled "AAAA SINGLE", and it zaps him, leaving him with frizzy hair. back to comet and ____, who tries climbing away from Big Chicken and the frill-neck minion and crashes to the floor. The frill-neck minion approaches comet and _____, but he's stopped by a minotaur woman with a shopping cart."Well, well, well. It looks like Mama's having pork chops for supper."Minotaur woman said picking up the frill-neck minion, puts him in her cart, and walks away. Big Chicken takes flight and points his rear at Star, who looks grossed out. Comet and _____ dodges a barrage of eggs before running into and tripping over another cart, getting there foot stuck. As Big Chicken swoops down, comet and _____ flips the cart onto his head and frees her foot. Star gets up and kicks Lobster Claws backward into a shelf. Several shelf items fall around him, including a beak groomer labeled "BEAK 'N' TRIM".

Lobster Claws picks up the beak groomer and runs into the wand charger department. Marco picks up a charger labeled "BLACK HOLE CHARGER" and tosses it away. Lobster Claws try to call ludo that he fond what ludo was looking but The Black Hole charger falls on the floor in front of Lobster Claws, creating a black hole. He is pulled into the hole screaming. Comet 's and ____ wand gauge drops to one bar of power.Finally he finds the right one for comet's and _____wand. Marco hands comet the charger, and he lands on the floor with wand and charger in hand.Ludo snatches the wand away."Yes! I got it! Finally, evil is in the palm of my hand! Prince Blast Your Face Off!"ludo said but The wand expels out a small puff of smoke in the shape of a skull."Spinning Dizzy Death Blast! Um, uh... Kapow!  What's wrong with this thing?!"ludo try again then shake the wand to see what wrong ____ and comet kicks Ludo away into a shelf and retrieves the wand.____ and comet plugs the charger into the wand, and the power gauge fills up. The front compartment opens, revealing the the two Millhorse is now healthy. It whinnies happily and runs at full gallop on the treadmill as music box music plays normally. Comet closes the compartment cover. The wand splint in to so now it _____ sepereted wand and comet sepereted wand comet and ___% fires a beam that reads "EXIT" and pushes them and Marco away toward the store's exit.

At Diaz Household bathroom. Marco comet and _____ emerge from a dimensional portal and discover comet's and _____ missing charger was sucked up by Marco's mini vacuum while clearing up there mess. Marco apologizes for accidentally sucking it up, but Star lets Marco keep the old charger in the vacuum without holding anything against him.

He lies on the floor surrounded by comet's and _____ mess and sighs. The minivac floats over him.