Interdimensional Field Trip

Season 1 episode 12 part 1

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 Comet screaming happily through the window of a running Schoolbus, really excited for something while _____ is sitting beside him and Marco beside _______ " Seriously Comet? There is nothing to be excited about, it's just... " Marco said "  The best day of my life! We're Going on a Field Trip! " Comet said cutting of Marco and hug ____ to tight "c-can´t b--re-ath," ______ said and Comet unhug her and _______ breath in deep "  Cork it "Prince"!" Miss Skullnick said to Comet "  can't believe we're actually doing this!  " Comet said and takes Marco's phone and looks at something and ______ being curios lean-to Comet to look at the phone " Oh, he's so cute! I just want to gobble him up! " Comet said, "awww that so cute!" ______ said  The thing on Marco's phone reveals to be a "Funny Cat " 

 " Marco said "  The best day of my life! We're Going on a Field Trip! " Comet said cutting of Marco and hug ____ to tight "c-can´t b--re-ath," ______ said and Comet unhug her and _______ breath in deep "  Cork it "Prince"!" Miss Skullnick said to...

" I hope Jackie likes it as much as I and ______!" Comet said still not liking the idea of Marco and ______ being together but after Comet finding out ______ and him are not related that doesn't mean he´ll stop loving _____ more than a sister-brother relationship and be something more than that " Oooh, conversation starter! " _____ said but then gasp " She is right there!" _____ said and Points at Jackie, who is looking at her phone " Yeah she is right there! You go talk to her. " Comet said to Marco " More than just "Hello"? Too risky. I may say something dumb. That's why I let the kitten pics do the talking for me. " Marco said and Sends the pic to Jackie " Oh, I love it! " Jackie said after receiving the picture then Marco show the phone to Comet and ______ "  She sent me a "L.O.L". " Marco gasp and begins to daydream while saying:" We're communicating!" just then the Bus stop making Marco stop daydreaming " We're here" Comet and ______ said.

the insides of a "Paperclip Museum", a place filled with paperclips could be seen  Comet and ____ Look at the clips, amazed " Amazing! What is it?" Comet said "It's a paperclip... Ugh, luckily I've got my phone." Marco said but then Miss Skullnick Take Marco's phone "No distractions, Mr. Diaz And for the rest of you," Miss Skullnick Takes out a Megaphone and screams "No monkey business! This is the Echo Creek Museum of Paperclips We're going to spend the next day hours learning about the genius of this little bent of wire." She said from the megaphone " Miss Skullnick! Stop, this hurts!" Alfonso said " So Boring! Aahhh! " Ferguson said and  The rest of the students agree and start complaining too " Why must you torture us! "An Unknown Student (Possibly Francis)

then Comet starts worrying about the success of the trip and _______ put her hand on Comet back trying to calm him down "Well, you know what? " Skullnick said then Takes the megaphone again "Life is boring!" Skullnick said through the megaphone Star "Miss Skullnick! Life is supposed to be fun!" _________ and Comet said at the same time "I used to think that, but now I'm fifty and all my dreams are in the rearview mirror. The best thing of my life is teaching you kids, and I hate teaching you." Skullnick said, "That's 'cause you're doing it all wrong."______ added Skullnick "And you think you can lead this trip better than me?" Skullnick debated Star "We were born to lead, literally" Comet spoke before _____ could but  Skullnick Laughs