Storm the Castle part 2

Back to Ludo and Comet, who are trying to get in the Castle

"Good luck getting in there." Ludo said to Comet "Uh, there are keys in the door. " Comet said while Points at the conveniently placed keys "That's obviously part of Toffee's plan!" Ludo said, "Looks like these are yours." Comet said and Holds up the keys, revealing that they have Ludo's face on them "Those aren't mine." Ludo said meekly and Comet enters the castle gardens and charges through the front door, while Ludo runs along the wall, trying to follow him "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! You have no idea..." Ludo trips in one of the wall spikes "...how powerful Toffee is! What you need is the element of surprise--! " Falls off the wall "Lucky for you, I know this castle like the back of my hand! " Ludo said and Holds up a castle-shaped mole on the back of his hand " Ugghh..." Comet said in disgust "I sneak us into the castle and you blast Toffee in the face! It's the circle of life." Ludo laughs and makes a circle with his fingers.

"What are you talking about?" Comet asks him "So what do you say, do we have a deal? " Ludo asks holding out his hand with the mole on it to shake Comet´s "I'm not gonna touch the hand with the mole on it." Comet said pointing his finger at him and Ludo tries to use the other hand "Fine..." Ludo said "Actually, I don't wanna touch any of your skin with my skin. " Comet said and Pushes Ludo's hand away with his foot then Buff Frog appears "Don't trust him, I will guide you," Buff Frog said to Comet "I don't really trust you either." Comet said "I am father now." Buff frog said before he Throws the tadpoles into a fountain "I would like my children to grow up inside castle." Buff Frog commented and grabs some vines from a nearby tree "You don't have to trust me, but consider alternative." Buff Frog said and points at Ludo, who is trying to steal the wand from Comet´s hand and Comet shoots at Ludo, and Buff Frog attaches the vines to the fountain, fashioning it into some sort of backpack. He walks up to the castle door and knocks it down "Let's go." Buff Frog said "Out of the way!" Ludo said rudely and Runs through the door. Comet starts to follow him but Buff Frog blocks his way "Whoa, whoa, before you go inside, I must tell you. Toffee is not like Ludo. He knows about you, and he does not like your magic." buff Frog commented "Oh yeah? Well, I don't like his...uhh..." Comet enters but he didn´t have anything in his mind "You need to have plan!" Buff Frog said 

n the dining room, everything is prepared for the fight, and the Fly Monster is putting pillows on Toffee's chair "What did I say about the pillows?" Toffe said to the fly monster "I just--" Toffee didn´t let him finish his word and hangs the pillows back to the monster "I don't need pillows on my chair. I'm an adult." Toffee said " Okay..." The fly monster said reluctantly and takes the pillows away. Toffee sits at the chair, preparing to eat a sandwich, but the Fly Monster comes back with the pillows "No!"The Fly goes away again but then Toffee heard some grunts and turn to saw _____ waking up "umm... What?" ______ looks around and saw she was strap to a chair " You finally wake up dear" Toffee stand up and walk to _________ " T-Toffee" ______ said surprise "Yes dear" Toffee smirk and with his hand cares _____ cheeks they were only centimeter away making _______ blush by the closeness with only make Toffee smirk more but behind a wall was Comet and he saw what Toffee was doing to __________ and he was angry and without warning he runs into the Hall, using her magic to surprise the monsters. he jumps onto the table to attack Toffee who was close to _______ "You made it." Toffee said turning to him still his hand on _____ cheek Comet blasts Toffee so hard that his arm blows off, and he falls to the floor. He jumps in front of the cage, turning Beer Beard, The Frill Neck Monster, and the Three-Eyed Potato Baby into little monster babies in the process "Supersonic--" Comet try to break the glass but pause to attack baby monsters approaching "Supersonic leech bomb!" The worms explode, but the crystal resists them "What?" ______ said looking at the glass unharmed before she struggles to get out of the chair ´Where´s my wand´ _______ thought and saw realize that while she was unconscious Toffee grab her wand, Man Arm attacks Comet, but Buff Frog quickly comes to help "Oh, hey Buff Frog!" Buff Frog punches him and stuns him in one hit, but while he does that the baby monsters come back with a chainsaw to attack Comet. Buff Frog stops them and Star blasts them away.