Blood Moon Ball

Season 1 episode 8 part 1

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡

At Echo Creek Academy, Oskar and olive Greason practices there keytar on there car as a crescent moon in the sky glows red.Suddenly, a black carriage pulled by a skeleton horse appears from underground in a burst of fire. Tom steps out of the carriage and enters the school, burning the ground with every step and attracting gazes from every girl he passes.

Jackie Lynn Thomas and pass by on a skateboard, looking mesmerized. Tom enters a classroom and stops in front of the class. He levitates Ingrid's desk in the front and floats up to ____ behind her.tom removes his sunglasses "Hey, _____. I'm here to take you... "he creates a flaming crescent moon in his hand bofore salling "...to the Blood Moon Ball."comet being ____ brother stand up from his chair and pusches tom to his carrige while ____ walk behing comet "Nope-nope-nope-nope-nope. You need to leave right now. Take your carriage and fire and dead horse, and go back to the underworld."he said before graving ____ hand and walk away "Oh, come on, ____ship!"Tom sweeps ____ off her feet with flames and levitates her into his arms."It's the Blood Moon Ball! It only happens once every 667 years."tom said but ____flips backward out of Tom's arms."We broke up! Period!"____ said but before she could go tom stop her "Wait, wait, wait, wait. ____, hang on. I'm a changed man, okay? I've got a life coach, Brian."tom said then Brian said "hey" tom continues"He's awesome. A happy bunny. And, and I have been anger-free for 53 days."  Tom reveals a button on his shirt that reads "53 DAYS ANGER FREE"."53?"____ said suprise "Don't you want to pet my bunny?"Tom's bunny winks at ____"Well, he is adorable."____ said appeareling while they where talking comet leave to go find marco then Marco leaps and chops off Tom's right hand. The hand still moves around on its own."Back off, demon!"marco said comet came running and stand beside ____ "Marco!"____ shout Tom holds his arm in pain. He glares at Marco with glowing red eyes and growls "Oh, no."comet said Brian goes up to Tom and walks him around in circles. Tom's head stays fixated on Marco."Walk it out and talk it out. Walk it out and talk it out. Walk it out..."brian chant trying to calm tom "Uh, you better run."____ said "Oh! No-no-no-no.  No, no.  That's why I got my support system. I'm good. Got the angries out!"tom said making his eyes stop glowing then Tom's dismembered hand picks up the bunny and levitates back onto his wrist."Everything is... Whew! Under control."Tom pets the bunny so hard, its fur becomes poofy.
"Marco, don't karate him. This is... Tom."____ said "Demon ex-boyfriend Tom?"marco said Tom shakes Marco's hand. His own hand becomes briefly detached."Nice to, uh, meet you, Marco."tom said "Whaaaat is he doing here?"marco ask both twins "He wants to take my sister to the Blood Moon Ball."comet respond to marco asnwer "____, never go with a predator to a second location."marco said tom gives the bunny to Brian "Look, I can see you're mad. You think I'm a total jerk. I get it. But I have changed. Remember... I'm not the only one with horns."tom said and points to ____'s horned headband"____ smile "No pressure. If you decide you want to go, just toll this bell." Tom hands ____ a small black bell then his carriage is engulfed in flames. Tom sticks his hand into the flames to make a small window.
"Oops.  Almost forgot the little hammer.  I hope I see you there."tom laught then
hands ___ a tiny skull-shaped hammer
The carriage and flames vanish. 

That evening, ____ picks out a dress to wear to the Blood Moon Ball. Marco is unsure of Tom's motives and offers to accompany her to the ball "You're making a big mistake, ____"marco said "Maybe... but it could be fun."____ said holding a dress "Why don't you just stay here, where it's always fun? Like... guaranteed."marco said trying to convince her  to not go there "Well, this is a different kind of fun."____ said to both of them Star presses a button on the interdimensional mirror, converting it into a three-panel divider."Don't look. I'm gonna change."____ said comet and marco look at the other way with there back turn to her marco also cover his view with his sombrero"I just don't trust Tom. Maybe I should go with you."marco said "All I'm saying is guys like Tom never change."marco said again then covers his eyes as ____ puts on her shoes."Well...  There's only one way for her to find out."comet said _____ pushes divider aside" What do you think? Since it my mom usually is the one to pick  for me"___ said Marco moves the sombrero away from his eyes and comet turn to her they both look at her "You look... amazing."comet and marco said "Thanks, Marco!comet!"___ said marco whisper to her to not go and ____ whisper that she is totally going.____ uses the tiny skull hammer on Tom's bell. It makes a deep, resonant gong. Outside, in a pillar of fire, a small elevator car carried by a red winged demon appears. The elevator car dings open and lowers a short drawbridge to comet's and ____balcony.
Despite more of Marco's misgivings with comet, _____ bids them goodbye and leaves for the underworld. As Tom makes final preparations to make sure the ball meets ____'s approval, ____ arrives and enters the ball with him."____ dragonfly. Don't you clean up nice."tom said "Uh, thank you... I guess."____ said
"I got you this."tom holds out a horned spider"What is it?"____ said "It's a hair thing. It goes in your hair. It'll help you fit in down here."tom said trying to put the horned spider on her hair "How sweet, Tom. But yeah, I kinda got my own thing going on here. I'm pretty happy with it. Let's go have fun now."____ said and walk unawere of tom growls "You can be positive that your anger is negative."brian said Tom smiles and pets his bunny.

Meanwhile, back at the Diaz Household, Marco and comet sits alone in ____'s and his/comet bedroom both wearing a black tuxedo, eating nachos, and listening to Mexican music. Just then, a strange voice from nowhere speaks to him, saying there is a "blood moon tonight" and that it is "the moon of lovers". As Marco and comet wonders where the voice is coming from, they sees the black bell on ____'s dresser.The bell's red crescent moon ornament shimmers.

Back at the Blood Moon Ball A demon completely covered in a red cloak uses a camera."Smile."the Cloaked demon said eerily Two three-eyed demons pose for their photo. Unicorn blood is dumped on them, and the camera clicks."Beautiful."the Cloaked demon said again eerily The demons run off, and Tom and ____ pose for their picture."I'm so excited to be covered in blood with you. But don't worry, it's not real. It's from a unicorn."tom said "My brother best friend is a unicorn"_____ said "Well, they're not related."tom said "I'm not gonna bathe in unicorn blood, Tom."_____ said tom stifled groaning, reaches behind his back "What's that hand doing back there?"____ ask "Nothing."tom said _____ looks behind Tom and sees Brian standing by with the bunny for Tom to pet."Whoa, wait a second. Are you getting angry?"_____ ask him again "no" tom said "Look, you do you, Boo. I'm gonna go get a drink."____ said before walking away._____  not having much fun. While she gets a drink from the punch bowl, two underworld denizens approach her."You must be Tom's date." One of them says then points out that Tom made the ball boring just to impress _____, and the other asks ____ to dance before Tom intervenes."You want to dance?"the Small-headed demon ask then Tom appears from out of the air."Her dance card's full."tom said "Oh, I get it. I bet you think that, like, your soul and, like, her soul are totally gonna... " the Small-headed demon said before interlocks his fingers ____ question before making the  same  action the small-headed demon did.The organizer of the Blood Moon Ball gets everyone's attention and signals the start of the blood moon dance A crescent-shaped opening appears in the hand-shaped skylight on the ballroom ceiling.;when the light of the blood moon shines through the crescent-shaped skylight, it will select two people and "bind their souls together for eternity".
When the music starts, "Ugh! That's the wrong piece of music! This is gonna drive me crazy. Alright, don't go anywhere. I'll be right back."Tom, annoyed that it is not the one he wanted, goes to change it, leaving _____ alone for the moment.

In a Día de Muertos (Day of the Dead) disguise, Marco and comet approaches _____. When they finally reaches her and marco grave her hand the blood moon's light shines down on them. The two briefly waltz together "____..."marco said "How did you know my name?"____ ask "it us marco"marco said "wait us?"____ ask then marco past her to comet that reavels himself After comet tells ______they should go home, Tom furiously shoves comet to the floor, and the skylight closes."That dance... was meant... for ME!"tom Angry that Marco and conet stole his dance with _____,Pillars of red fire burst around the ballroom.Tom approaches Marco and comet. Marco and comet slowly shuffles away.tom levitates off the ground, expelling flames from his hands and feet and is about to burn them to a crisp when _____ freezes him in a block of ice and changes the number 53 on his pin to 0. Disappointed, she leaves with Marco and comet.

Upon returning home, ____ expresses her annoyance that the evening did not go well. Marco agrees, thinking that ____ is referring to Tom's outburst of anger. However, _____ scolds Marco and comet for not trusting her to take care of herself, saying she needs a friend and not a hero. Marco and comet apologizes for ruining _____'s night, but _____ says she enjoyed dancing with them.
After a few seconds of mysteriously saying the same thing ____ ,comet and  Marco jump away and cover their mouths. ____ points her magic wand at them and comet point his wand at her then they all laugh, _____ commands Marco and comet to make her nachos,all while the crescent blood moon lightly shines in their direction.