Fetch part 1

ok, there was a desition and you had to pick so it was like this On the episode Fetch who would you like throws there and by accident and it ends up in the mouth of a growling dog who refuses to let it go Comet or ______ and Comet won by 5 votes I'll make a poll for you guys to choose: this is my first poll but here is the link for you guys to choose.

also sorry for not updating lately, I was bored and I didn't know what to do I was devastating myself if I should update like right now so I having enough I decided to update ok let stop the talking and continue with the chapter.

season 2 epidode 3 part 1

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

the park with Marco trying to stick a straw into a juice box. " Okay Diaz, you got this. Aim it at the little... " he straw becomes scrunched, angry muttering " All right, going again. " laser puppy jumps on the juice box " Hey, this is hard enough already. Comet,______, can you please get control of these puppies? I'm trying to focus." Marco said as Comet smile evilied at Marco while _____ was sitting on the table they were with one of the laser puppies on her lap " Oh yeah yeah yeah, no problem. Totally. Come on, guys. I believe in you, Marco. " ______ said and move the laser puppy to the floor while the laser puppy shouts laser from there eyes and near them, there were a woman and her kid she lifts her dog and walks away with her kid but the kid was looking at them " _______, I'm concentrating. " Marco said to _____ as she looks at him with an emotionless face, she blinks " Right, right, right, right, right. Okay, I'll be quiet. Even if no one else does... I believe. " _____ said as Marco with a new straw was trying to poke the juice " Got it. I'm trying to focus. " then the mirror rings " Ugh. Just answer it, please. " _____ nob and grab the mirror phone, she opens it and there was moon " Hey moon. " _____ said "hello ____ is Comet with you," Moon said "...yeah hey Comet this is for you, "_____ said giving the mirror phone to comet "wha- oh hey mom," Comet said " Comet, your Uncle Felix still hasn't received his thank-you card for the lovely necklace he sent you," Moon said to Comet at the dragonfly necklace he had around his neck while _____ grab one of the puppies again and put it on her lap " Grr, just give me the juice! " Marco said as he was bitting to juice and laser puppies were shouting laser from there eyes again " Yeah, I can't right now Mom. Things are happening. " Comet said not listening to his mom " You said that the last time and ____-" Comet close the mirror phone not letting moon finish " Marco, did you free the nectar from the juice cocoon? " Comet said but in his mind, he was thinking of a way to make _____ be close to Marco but then the puppies start shooting lasers. "Get the puppies out of the way," Marco said frustrated "Oh, stop it puppies. Here" Comet grabs his wand "what Co-" "go fetch" to late Comet throw his wand "Oh no!" Comet said ____ beside him look shook "Did you just throw your wand?" Marco said walking beside Comet to look at the wand "I threw my wand. The poo-poo bin! No, no, no!" The wand bounces off the trash can into a bush "Oh, thank Mewni. Saved by the bush." Comet said walking to the bush but then the wand is pulled into the bush "What? " Comet reaches for it " Got it." Comet pulls out dog holding wand in mouth he screams as the dog growls "Oh, you're just a doggie. For a second, I thought you were a gargoyle. Thank you for bringing me my wand " Comet touches the wand making the dog growl "Ooh!" Again Comet touches the wand making the dog growl.

"I can just.." dog growls "Let me just get..." growls "All right dude, this is annoying. Is your person here somewhere?" Comet said standing up while _____ walk to them, Comet looks around to see if there was a person "There's no one else in the park, Comet. Everyone always leaves when we get here... for some reason" Marco pulls out the fire extinguisher to quench a fire "The laser puppies are hungry." _____ said and grab all the laser puppies and hug them "Just grab your wand. Let's go." Marco said smirking a little to Comet while Comet looks at Comet angrily before looking at his wand on the dog mouth.