Freeze Day

Season 1 episode 9 part 1

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡

at the Diaz Household. In the bathroom, comet straightens _____  horned headband while ____ look at the mirror."Eh"comet said before Using his magic wand, comet cycles through several different headbands: a flower headband..."Ugh"____ said unsure about the flower headband

...a pirate hat...

"Uhh...."comet said this time

a red fez with a gold tassel...

"Eh...."

a blue unicorn horn and mane...

"Ugh...." both said this time.

and a green cactus headband.

"Ah! Cacti for the win."____ said happily about the headband then Marco bursts into the bathroom as laser puppies yap around his feet. He rushes up to the mirror and shoves comet and ____ out of the way. Marco screams "Out of the way! I overslept! I'm gonna be late!"Marco briefly rummages through things on a nearby shelf. He brushes his teeth with a hairbrush and his hair with a toothbrush. Behind him, the laser puppies scurry around shooting lasers in random directions."Whoa, chill, Marco. We can still get to school by the first period."____ said standing up then helping comet to stand up. Marco puts his red hoodie on backward and pulls the hood off his face."This isn't about learning! This is about love."Marco said to comet and _____.

Flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If the word is like this it means a flashback

And if the word is like this it means present.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marco standing next to the Echo Creek Academy lockers. He looks at his phone while straightening his hair. His phone clock reads "7:56".

"Every day, I get there by 7:55, because at exactly 7:56, Jackie Lynn Thom
 gets there," Marco said explaining to both of them.

Jackie skates up to Marco on her skateboard. She skates past him.

"And we share a nod."

Marco nods to Jackie. Jackie nods back and continues skating away.

" It's kind of our thing," Marco said before he sighs

Flashback ends

back to the Diaz Household bathroom at the present day.

_____'s eyes are wide with affection."Awww... Wait. A nod? You don't even say hi?"____ said to Marco"I'm working up to that."Marco takes a folded-up paper out of his pocket and unfolds it."See? It's all a part of my 23-step plan. I'm already on step 4: nodding every day."Marco said "Hmm" comet hmm as he thinks then A laser puppy shoots its lasers at Marco's hands."Hey! Down, boy!" Marco falls over" Bad laser puppy!" Marco looks at the clock " It's 7:54! I can't make it! Can't you two just... uh, uh, magically stop time or something?"Marco said to both of the twins ____ scoffs, laughs" Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Easy Peasy Time Freezie."A magic ticking clock effect appears over comet and ____ and Marco. The laser puppies' movements and barking slowly to a halt. In the kitchen, Mrs. Diaz flips a pancake; the pancake freezes in midair. In the shower, Mr. Diaz—wearing his Viking helmet and holding a rubber duck—sings opera; his singing slows down and stops. Marco touches one of the laser puppies' lasers mid-fire with one of his fingers then he puts his hurt finger in his mouth to heal it."Ow! Do you know what you two  just did?"Marco Exclaim "Uh... froze time?" comet said, "You froze time!" Marco touching ____ excitedly"Now I can get to school and nod at Jackie! Hurry!"Marco said happily "School?" _____ said but then she was separated from Marco by comet "But it's a"____ said before saying " freeze day!" In a sing-song voice doing some jazz hands and stars on her eyes.