St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princes and princesses

hello, this is the moment everyone was waiting for so let begin I'm like so excited right now!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Season 1 episode 10 part 1
♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡

At the Diaz household, comet and ____ are seen dancing." I just called 'cause have to say, happy birthday on your birthday day, happy birthday on your birthday day! " comet and ______ sing to pony head " And... there's a special delivery coming right your way, your favorite. "______ said before she grabs a tray of cupcakes. Pony Head is surprised by the cupcakes with small fireworks. " Only the best for the best besties a best bestie could have. "comet said putting his hand on _____ shoulder " Ah, oh my goodness! Thank you so much C-fly! and _-Fly I mean, a prince such as myself, could never tolerate such confections. "Pony Head said before changing his voice halfway " But would you please donate them to the starving bartenders of Galafamor on my behalf? " Pony head said making ____ sad while comet looks at Pony Head, shocked. " Did you bump your uni-horn again? "comet said then Pony Head beging to whisper " Girl and Boy you know we can't receive packages here at St. Olga's School for Wayward Princesses and prince." then comet screams and make _____ drops the tray of cupcakes from running away." St. O's, St. O's, St. O's! "comet continue screaming "How are you not scare _____," Pony Head said noticing ____ not scare "I don't know I feel like being in that place and got used to it"_____ said before she shrugs her shoulder before walking to where comet is as the room is silent, except for Comet's boots kicking under from the rug."C-fly?"Pony Head calls for Comet as he comes out from hiding inside his chest. " I can't even stand to hear the name of that place. "comet shudders as he makes his way around his boots." Oh, please, you've got to be chill C-fly. I'm the one doing a hard time here! you Have to calm down like ________" Pony Head said pointing his horn to ______ that is sitting on her bed while reading a book of the history of mewman that she stole borrow from the royal library back in mewni " I know, but if you weren't there we could totally party it up" comet said and his imagination begins. "well there go his imagination"____ said looking up from her book to comet before looking back at her book to continue reading.

" Rainbow tea at the Dowager Room, sliding down the twisty slopes of Zala Mountain, then dancing all night long at the Bounce Lounge! "comet said but his imagination ends and is back to reality with Pony Head." Oh, heck yeah boy. That would be the best birthday day ever! Boom!" after Pony head end A door creaks open in the background and Pony Head gasps." Oh no! I expressed my individuality that publicaly showed an emotion. " Pony head gasps again.

" And that's my third strike. Oh no no, please no no, they're sending me to the solitary conform-ment chamber!" then A guard takes Pony Head away and the connection on comet's and _____'s inter-dimensional mirror cuts off." Pony Head! AWWW! you don't deserve this!" comet falls to knees while _____ sheat a tear before graving a napkin from a nearby stand and dry her tear but when she saw the tear-stained in her napkin it was.... purple? 'what in the world?'_____ thought to herself as comet sobs on his knees while Marco comes doing some karate moves." Ready to take out life's frustrations on some ill-intentioned monsters? " Marco said still doing karate moves. Comet stops and looks at Marco before continuing again. " This is terrible! Best friends don't let best besties have bad birthday days! " comet said before ______ walk to him leaving a bookmark on her book she was reading and comfort comet she gives her a tissue then he blows his nose into a tissue." And Pony Head is having the worst one ever. "_____ said finishing to what comet was going to say while an also sheet a tear " Pony Head? Ugh, I'm out of here." marco hesitates before walking aw

" Marco! We have to get him out of that prison!" comet said "actually It's a reform school, Comet, not jail. Although admittedly it is a lot like jail."_____ said using the same sentence king Pony Head use when they were parting with pony head "oh but you get what I mean _____" comet said looking at _____ as she gave him with a lazy face.