Brooms are better than planes.

Soon their plane started to board. Harry had to board alone, for the Dursleys got first class tickets while Harry has to sit in the back of the plane. She doesn't mind that though, she'd like to be as far away from them as she can. When she boarded she noticed that most people have a carry on, all except Harry that is. When she was passing the Dursleys Dudley had moved his foot into the isle, and caused Harry to fall to the ground. The woman behind her helped her up, and Harry thanked her multiple times. 

Harry found her seat, but she didn't mind where it's located. It's the window seat in the very last row of the plane, which means she's as far away from them as possible. 

Harry scooted into her seat and quickly buckled herself in. She's never flown in a plane before, she hopes that it's like riding a broom, riding a broom is fun, and easy. Harry looked out the window and watched the tar-mac, she watched the people put their luggage into the bottom of the plane. Soon a woman in her late 20's sat down in the seat next to Harry, she looked at Harry but didn't say anything. Harry looked around more at her surroundings, there's a built in remote on the arm rests, and there's a small TV on the seat in front of her. She smiled when she saw it, this means that she's going to be able to watch TV, she hasn't watched TV before. Only the small times shes gotten glimpses when Dudley is watching something.

The flight attendant did their thing, and Harry hung onto every word they said. She wants to be prepared if anything happens, besides she's never been on a plane before so shes a little nervous. The plane started to move, and Harry got very uncomfortable. When the plane started to lift off in the air, Harry's stomach dropped. You could say she left it on the ground. She gripped the arm rests like her life depended on it, but other than that she was calm. 

As they straightened out the flight attendants started to make their rounds. One of them stopped at Harry's row.

"Wound you like some headphones?" she asks Harry.

"Yes, please." 

She hands Harry the crappy headphones, "Thank you."

The woman smiles, and she starts her rounds again. Harry unwrapped the wire and plugging it into the headphone jack. Carefully she put them over her ears, she looked up at the screen, and then down at the remote. She clicked a few of the buttons and figured out how to use it, and how to change the channel. Eventually she found a movie station that she likes, right now it's playing Cinderella, later it's going to play Beauty and the Beast. She smiled as she watched the movie, she really does enjoy it. After a while the flight attendants came around again, but this time with in flight meals. Harry gladly excepted it, because she hasn't eaten since the train, and the Dursleys were most likely not going to give her anything. The food wasn't the best but it's better than anything she's ever gotten from the Dursleys, so she ate it happily. 

She could have slept on the plane but she didn't. Harry wanted to watch as much TV as she could before she had to stop. So she did, she ended up watching three movies, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, and Enchanted. Out of all of them she liked Cinderella the best.

When the plane started to descend, she handed the flight attendant the headphones back, and she relaxed, looking out of the window. They flew over the city, and she is in awe. London is nothing like New York, New York has tall shiny buildings, London doesn't, Surrey doesn't. When the plane touched back to the ground, Harry immediately felt better, she hates planes. Planes are crampt and have too many people. Broom are better because there she's in control, and she can feel the wind hitting her face, she like that. 

People started to get off the plane, and harry now knows that she's going to be the last person off the plane. The Dursleys are not going to like that, but it's their fault for getting her a seat in the last row, when they gave first class tickets. 

Eventually the people leaving got so far back that the next row is that last row, Harry's row. She followed the woman out of the plane, and down the isle. Soon she climbed out of the plane, and into the bridge. She walked through the bridge and into the terminal, where her family waits, and they don't look too happy. Quickly Harry walked over to them, and when she did they scowled at her and stomped away. Harry followed behind them, making no sound. They already seem mad because they had to wait so long for her. Eventually they got to baggage claim, and when they got there, there is one of the workers and they're holding HEDWIG! Harry runs up to the worker and smiles at him.

"Sir, I can take her."

"This is your owl? Why do you have a pet owl?" he asks.

"She was a gift," she smiles.

The man shrugs and hands Harry the cage. Harry takes it gratefully and walks over to where the bags are. While she waits for her bag she pets and smiles at Hedwig, for Hedwig is a bit ruffled for being in the bottom of a plane. A few people stared at her, but she shrugged it off. When her trunk came into view she placed Hedwig's cage on the ground and walked up to it. She heaved it off the walkway and onto the ground in front of her. 

When the Dursleys got their bags they started to walk away, Harry struggled to get her things in her arms but she did. She jogged up to them and stayed behind them, following them. She followed them outside, and she followed them into a car, a car that's bringing them to a hotel for the night.