Destination

While Harry and Tony were on the plane, he gave her, her late birthday present. He realized that on the day of her birthday he was in meetings, and never got her anything. Of course they had sung happy birthday and done a few things, but not as much as Tony wanted to do, I mean it was Harry's first birthday with him. So he handed her the card and a gift wrapped up in colored. paper. 

A smile formed on Harry's lips as she opened the card. 'Happy 12th Birthday Harry! Love you! Love, dad.' She smiles at Tony before ripping open the wrapping paper. She's only gotten a few presents in her life, but this one is just different. Once all the paper is gone, Harry can't believe what she is seeing. Her dad got her a locket with a picture of himself and her mom, and a picture frame. The picture is of her mom and dad, when they were dating, smiling at each other. Harry never knew that Tony had something like this. The locket is amazing because now she can take her parents with her, and the picture is amazing too, because now she can see what they were like during the small time that they were together.

In this moment, Harry couldn't feel happier. In two seconds flat Harry was out of her seat and in the arms of her father, giving him the biggest hug she had ever given before.

Tony laughs, "So you like your late birthday present?"

Without looking at him she answers, "It's the best present I've ever gotten."

... 

When the plane landed, Harry was the first person off. Even though they're still in the airport and can't really see anything that would remind Harry of London, she immediately felt at ease. The temperature, the sky, just everything about being outside in London made her happy.

Tony and Harry were able to quickly make their way out of the airport, and into one of Tony's international cars. Apparently wherever he has a house, he has cars at the airports and stuff so that he doesn't have to call for a taxi cab or anything like that. This man is very extra. So as the pair were sitting in the car, driving to Tony's London house, Harry holding on tight to her locket and listening to the AC-DC playing over the speakers. She was also thinking about the things her and Tony could do. She wants to visit with the Weasley's while they're there. As far as she knows, with the letters between her and Ron, his mother is welcoming towards Harry and Tony, and hope they can spend more time together. Harry just has to confirm that they can come over, and plan on how they're going to do that. 

By the time the two of them got to the house, Harry was itching to write Ron, but she held it in and got her luggage inside the house. She'd never been to this house before. I mean the last time she was in London with her dad, the house was getting renovations, so they had just stayed in a hotel. 

This house, is amazing. It's not like the tower at all. I mean there's a lot of technology, and it's more modern than Hogwarts or the Dursley's. At the tower it's like this giant homey house that is modern and new and has all the touches to make it home. This house isn't like that. Of course it's not like that because it's just been redone, meaning Harry and Tony are going to make it as homey as their home in New York City.

Once Harry was settled in her room, which wasn't much different from the one in New York, she sat down at her desk and pulled out some parchment. She really needs to write Ron.

... 

Dear Ron,
My dad and I are in London until school starts, and I was hoping that we'd be able to hang out. I was also hoping that your invitation for my dad and I to stay at your home was still open. I would love to meet your family, and see where you live. I hope that we can see each other before getting on the Hogwarts express! Talk to you later.

-Harry.

...

A day later, Hedwig came back with Ron's reply.

To Harry,
I am really glad to know that you and your dad are in London until school starts. I asked my mom if it would be ok for you and your dad to spend a few nights here! She said YES! She also said that the best tome for you two to come over would be the day before we go-to buy thins for school. We'll be doing that in five days. My mom also said that if you need she can pick you up and bring you to our house. Our house is small, but I hope you like it! Please get back to me as soon as you can because this summer has been dreadfully long and I really would like to see my best friend.

-Ron.

...

Dear Ron,

My dad and I would love to get picked up by your mom, and that day works great for us. I don't care if you house is small, I'm just super excited to see you! We'll be waiting for you mom, and be ready to get picked up. Can't wait to see you and tell you all about my summer in person.

-Harry.

... 

The day had finally come. Mrs. Weasley was going to pick up Harry and Tony. How? Harry doesn't exactly know, but she's super excited. Tony is too. He wants to see how all magic families live without technology or the modern world. He also wants to meet this Ron and his parents. He wants to make sure that Ron isn't going to try anything with his 12 year old daughter.

So there Harry and Tony wait, bags ready, and excitement overflowing. Ron never said what time his mom would be coming, but that's ok. Her and Tony can wait for as long as it takes. They could get to their house in the middle of the night or before dawn and it wouldn't matter. All that matter is that they get there and have fun. Which they will because Harry will be with Ron and his brothers and sister, and Tony will get to meet a wizarding family and see everything they do in a normal day. 

Tony is super excited to see more magic, and how a culture/civilization could be made from using magic instead of technology.

Just as Tony was about to ask Harry something, to two heard a loud popping sound, along with a voice that made Harry smile.

"Harry, my dear, where are you?"

A smile forms on Harry's face, "Mrs. Weasley, we're over here!"

Then from around the corner walks in a plump woman with bright red hair and a loving smile across her face. "Harry, it's lovely to see you again." She gives Harry a big hug and turns to Tony.

"Hello, I'm Molly Weasley, Ron's mother. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too Molly. I'm Tony Stark."

Molly nods, "Well grab your things and we can get going. Everyone at home is getting ready to eat lunch. So hurry!"

Harry grabs her trunk, and Hedwig's cage. Tony grabs his duffel. Molly as soon as she sees that they are ready, grabs onto the both of them and disaparate out of the house, and her her own. Once they landed, Tony threw up, and Harry felt dizzy. It's a good thing she disaparated to the outside of her house. Once the two were ok, Harry looked in wonder at the home. Wow, it's amazing. She smiles at Tony, and Molly before her attention is taking. Ron runs out to the house calling her name.