Wow

Tony got a stern talking to after he swore in front of Harry, of course Harry said that it was fine if he swore in front of her. She told them that her friend Ron swears, and that her aunt and uncle did it too. Of course when they heard this they got a little more angry at the Dursleys, I mean they already hate them, but now... they hate them more. 

One thing Harry hoped that she got over were her nightmares. She really hoped that she got over the nightmare she now knows is of her parent's death, but she didn't. It seems that as soon as she gets comfortable somewhere, that's when her nightmares start again. One night a few days after Tony tested her IQ, and gave her the spot on the roof, she woke from her sleep. She's never screamed, and has never cried after it, mostly it confused her... but now she knows what it's about, and she feels like she could cry. So harry slowly climbs out of her bed, and quietly walks out of her room, down the hall, and right to Tony's room. She knocks on the door, and opens it, finding her dad missing. 

Harry goes to the elevator and when she gets inside she talks, "JARVIS, were's my dad?"

"He's in his lab miss. Would you like me to bring you to him?"

"Yes, please."

A few moments later the doors open, and Harry steps into the hall. She goes through the last door and sees her dad sitting at his work bench, crouched over something. She can also hear the music playing, but she doesn't know who it's by. She closes the door and makes her way over to him, and as soon as she's next to him she taps him on the arm, making him jump. Once he calms down he looks down the Harry with a confused look.

"Harry, what are you doing up?"

"I had a nightmare," she whispers. 

"Come on, lets go to your room. I think we both need more sleep."

He takes Harry;s hand and together they walk out of the lab, down the hallway, into the elevator, out of the elevator, through another hallway, and into Harry's room. She climbs into bed, and he sits next to her. 

"You want to tall me about it? I find that talking to someone about nightmares, actually helps."

She thinks about it for a few seconds, and you could see the contemplation on her face. She nods her head, and soon begins to speak. "It was a nightmare about my mom's death. I've had it for the longest time. It's just a scream and a flashing green light... but..."

"But what?"

"My mom and... James... they were killed by the killing curse. They were killed by this man called Lord Voldemort, and he tried to kill me too."

Concern fell onto Tony's face, "What? What happened?"

She brushed her hair out of her face, showing her scar. "When he cast the spell onto me, it rebounded onto him. This is the only thing that was left one me, and I'm also the only person or witch to ever survive it."

"So, the killing spell he cast on you rebounded onto him? So he's dead?"

"Well he's dead, but he's not gone. He was attached to a professor at my school, and they tried to kill me at the end of the year."

"What! I don't know about this school Harry..."

"No, you said I could go. I have to go back, Hogwarts is the first place that ever made me feel at home, my friends are there, my life is there. I have to go back."

"Ok, ok... now lets get to sleep."

Tony tucks her in, but as he stands up, Harry's hand grabs onto his wrist. She looks up at him with sad eyes, "Stay, please."

He smiles, "Scotch over."