Hogwarts

On their first morning at the Burrow, Harry and the Weasley's got their letters from Hogwarts containing the list of school supplies they'd need for the year. When Tony got his hands on the list, he thought it was strange, but didn't say much about it. Mrs. Weasley seemed to be very excited about the list of books by a man named Gilderoy Lockhart. He must be good at what he does. 

It was a few days later when they decided to go to Diagon Alley. Tony was pleasantly surprised with how the Weasley's were going to the alley. Harry had to remind him what it was called a few times, and he in the end repeated the name in his head so he didn't sound stupid. Floo Powder. Ron had gone first to demonstrate to Harry on what she had to do, but it went wrong for her. She said Diagon Alley wrong, and ended up in Nocturnal Alley. Tony was not happy with that. he was separated from his daughter in a strange magical place. The Weasleys got to witness Tony having a freak out, though in the end Hagrid had found her and brought her to them. Tony was very happy with getting his daughter back. He hugged her for literally five minutes, he didn't care that she was covered in dirt and soot. 

Tony was able to enjoy more of Diagon Alley as soon as he had his daughter, and when he finally started paying attention to the alley, he was speechless, which caused harry to laugh at him. 

The first thing Harry, Tony, and the Weasley's did was go to Gringotts bank. Tony wanted to say something about the Goblins, since he's never seen them before, but didn't when Harry nudged him. She doesn't want her father to have goblins after him. Once that was over, they all made their way to the book shop, Flourish and Blott's. There was a giant crowd, apparently the new DADA (defense against the dark arts) teacher, Gilderoy Lockhart was their signing his books. Tony ended up asking Harry to shoot him if he ever got back to that level of ignorance and greed of having fame and fortune. Harry said she would. 

When Gilderoy Lockhart noticed that Harriette Potter was right in front of him, he and a photographer forced her to stand next to him holding a few of his books. harry was very uncomfortable with the whole situation, especially since she was still covered in soot from the floo travel mishap. 

Tony didn't like that Gilderoy made Harry so uncomfortable, but he didn't say anything. He also didn't say anything about the situation later with Lucius and Draco Malfoy. Only he hadn't said anything because he was talking with Hermione's parents.

"So, how'd you like Diagon Alley? Did it meet your expectations?" Harry asks her dad.

Tony smiles down at her, "Actually no. I didn't imagine anything close to what it was, and honestly I was pleasantly surprised."

"So you had a good time in the wizarding world?"

"I did, though I did not like the part where you went missing for almost a half hour. That wasn't any fun."

Harry smiles sheepishly, "Yeah, well... mistakes happen right?"

"Right."

... 

It was a few days later when it was time for the kids to go on a train and head to Hogwarts. Tony was sad that he was going to be away from his daughter for a long time, but he was also happy because Harry is happy. Harry is very happy. She's super excited to go back to Hogwarts, and she really hopes that nothing like last year will happen.

As they walk through Kings Cross Station a few people stopped to stare. They stared for a few different reasons. One reason because there are kids with owls, and trunks and things, and the other reason is because Tony Stark is holding a red haired girl's hand. Only one person stopped to talk to him, it was a little boy and his parents. They stopped to ask if their son could have a picture with Iron Man. Not wanting to be rude he did so, he also did it because Harry said that she'd take the picture so all of them could be in it. The Weasley's were surprised, but remembered that Tony said he was a superhero, and really rich.

When they made it to the wall between platform 9 and 10, Tony was really confused. He thought Harry said that the train was at platform 9 3/4. The look of confusion on his face caused harry to question him, for a second she forgot that her father is a muggle.

"What's wrong? Why do you look so confused?"

He leaned down towards his daughter, "I thought you said platform 9 3/4? Why are we at platform 9 and 10? Where's 9 3/4?"

Harry smiles at him, "Watch."

Harry let go of her father's hand, gripped her trolley tight and ran right at the wall between platform 9 and 10. Tony let out a yelp, his daughter was going to run into a wall and give herself a concussion. Though to his surprise, and the Weasley's delight, Harry disappeared through the wall, like she was never there.

Tony turned to face Mrs. Weasley, "What happened? Where did she go?"

She smiles at him, "She went through the wall to platform 9 3/4. Would you like me to guide you through, you look like you've seen a ghost."

"Um, yes."

Molly Weasley took Tony's arm, and together they walked through the wall. Tony as he walked through closed his eyes. Even though he saw his daughter walk through it and disappear, he was still a little afraid that he was going to hit it, and hurt himself. But he never hit the wall, he walked right through it and found himself on platform 9 3/4. 

The minutes it took to meet up with Harry, bring her things to the train and get ready to say goodbye, went to quickly. The Weasleys already said goodbye to their mother, and now the only one left of their group is Harry. 

Harry jumps on her dad and hugs him tight, "Bye dad. I love you."

"I love you to... promise to write to me?"

Harry looks at him, "I'll write you almost every week."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Harry hugs her dad once more, and then gets on the train. She waves her her dad through the window of her compartment with Ron and Hermione waving to their parents. When the train left the station, all she could think about was her dad. Though as they found themselves halfway to Hogwarts, and changed into their school uniforms, something popped into her head, something that worried her about the school year.

'What happened to Dobby?'

This sadly was the last chapter for this book. Though I am happy to report that there will be a sequel. The sequel will take place during the summer between the second and third year. I will update this book when I publish the sequel, so keep an eye out for an update! Enjoy!