The Burrow

Harry had barely any time to look around at the small house in awe. It's so different in comparison to how she lived with the Dursley's and her dad, but she can't help but think it's absolutely amazing. It has such a homey feel to it. Then, Ron came running through the front door of his house calling Harry's name. This probably alerted everyone in the house that Harry had just arrived with her father.

"Harry! Harry! You're here!"

He ran to her, and the two best friends engaged in a friendly hug. Harry couldn't be happier in the moment. Seeing her first best friend, and getting to stay with him and meet his family. What an amazing time that sounds like. 

When the two separated, Harry noticed that a lot more gingers had arrived in the living room like area. Tony seems a little uncomfortable, but not by much. Harry and Tony just really want to meet the Weasley's and spend the next week or so at their home before school starts. Harry turned to Tony and gives him a big smile, which he returns. He's so happy to see is daughter happy, and with her friend. Even if the friend is a boy.

Molly Weasley then smiled at the pair before starting the introductions. 

"Everyone, this is Harry Potter and her father Tony Stark. Harry, it's so wonderful to have you here dear, Ron hasn't stopped talking about it since your letters." She smiles warmly, "Now time for introductions!"

All the Weasley's, (minus Bill and Charlie because they're adults and not currently living at the burrow) all gathered in the small room and waited for their mother to begin.

"You already know me, but I'm Molly Weasley. My husband Arthur Weasley is at work right now, as you can see," she said pointing to the clock with spoons and locations on it. "But, you'll meet him at dinner. I have two sons currently at their own homes, their names are Bill and Charlie. Though I don't think you'll end up meeting them while on your stay here."

Then the oldest red head sibling currently in the house started, "Nice to formally meet you Harry, Tony. My name's Percy, and I'm a prefect at Hogwarts."

The twins sniggered at that, and started whispering to each other. Though they received a stern look from their mother to not pull any tricks while introducing themselves to the father and daughter. "Hi Harry," the ginger twins said at the same time. "I'm George," said the first one. "And I'm Fred," replied the second.

"Ron, but you already know that."

"I'm Ginny, my first year at Hogwarts is this year."

Harry smiles at all of them. They are such a big family, and they seem like they're amazing people. Tony smiles at all of them, and can't help but notice that he is the only non-red head in the whole house at the moment. Thankfully though, Harry's red hair is a little lighter then the Weasley's red color. Also, Ginny's hair is shorter and so is her height in comparison to Harry, so he won't accidentally think Ginny is Harry from behind. That would be awkward. 

"So, Tony. What do you do for work? Do you work for the ministry? Maybe?" Percy asks when everyone is finished.

Tony gives a look to Harry, he doesn't really know what the ministry does besides it's kind of like a government. He turns to the Weasley's, "No, I don't work for the ministry."

Before Tony could finish and tell them what he does for a living, the twins interrupted him, "You're American!"

Tony chuckles, "Yes I'm American. I also never learned about wizards and witches until Harry moved in with me."

"So you're a muggle?" Asks Ginny.

"Yes I am. I used to design weapons for the military, but stopped. Now my company, Stark Industries, now produces technology, builds planes etc for SHIELD, and makes armor for the Avengers and myself, Iron Man."

"What are the Avengers?" Ron asks quizzically.

Tony turns to Harry, giving her a questioning look. Harry gets closer to him and whispers to him, telling him that most pure-blood and wizarding family's don't know anything about the muggle community, not even that aliens invaded New York and the Avengers are superheroes. He nods, and then answers Ron's question.

"The Avengers are a group of superheros."

"Superheros? Like powers non magic powers?" Fred... George asks.

"Yes. Um, there's Captain America who in WWII was injected with a serum to make him stronger. He's only with us today because he was frozen in ice. Then there's the Hulk, he turns into a giant green monster. Um, Black Widow, she's an assassin. Hawkeye, he's an archer. Thor, he's some Norse god. And then there's me, Iron Man. I created technologically advanced armor that can fly and shoot lasers out of it's hands."

Everyone looked stunned.

"How did the Avengers form?" Ginny asks.

"Oh, aliens invaded New York city a few years ago."

That stunned everyone even more.

... 

After a long conversation with Tony and Harry talking with the Weasley's about anything, Harry was led up to Ron's room. She'd be stayed in Ron's room on a cot. Tony wasn't to thrilled about his daughter sharing a room with her boy best friend, but realized it was for the best considering Harry only really knows Ron, and wouldn't want to sleep with his younger sister whom she just met. Tony though, would be staying on the couch. He was fine with that, since he doesn't really sleep much anyways, and because there isn't a lot of room in this tony house. But he isn't going to make any comments, for this is Harry's best friend's family, and he doesn't want to ruin that relationship. 

Harry really enjoyed Ron's room though. His walls are a burnt orange color, and there are posters of what Ron told her is the Chudley Cannons. He is absolutely obsessed with them.

The two friends talked for the next two hours in Ron's room. They talked about the upcoming school year, their summers, what they want to do before school starts, about Tony, and Harry's stay with her new found father. They talked about everything, and the whole time, Ron clutched Scabbers in his hands. 

After two hours, they were all called down for dinner. Sadly the Weasley's found out that Arthur, their father, wouldn't be arriving home until breakfast tomorrow morning. Harry and Tony enjoyed their dinner, and enjoyed listening to the conversations happening all around them. They briefly had their own conversations as dinner was coming to an end.

"How do you like it so far?" Harry asks her father with a smile.

"It's interesting. I didn't imagine anything like this. It's... I don't know how to describe it... cool?"

Harry smiles widely, "That's what I though when I first found out about magic. It's the coolest."

Tony smiles down at his daughter, "Well, I'm glad your happy."

Harry gives him a smile.

... 

Everyone was sent off to bed. Everyone made their way up to their rooms, except for Harry. She told Ron that she'd be up in a minute, she just had to say goodnight to her dad. So Harry jumped off the last step, and made her way into the living room, where Tony would be sleeping for the next few days. Tony smiles at her as she makes her way over to him. 

"Goodnight, Dad."

Harry engulfs him in a large hug.

"Goodnight, Harry. Love you."

"Love you too."