4 Privet Drive

Harry, Tony, and Pepper had an amazing time in London. 

Harry got to go sight seeing. She went on a river boat tour, went on the metro, she went to Buckingham Palace, she and Tony went on the London eye, the three of them went to the Stonehenge, a bus tour, the Big Ben, and the tower of London. She had so much fun doing these muggle activities, and she knew that Tony had an amazing time doing magical things. After a few days they spent doing muggle touristy things, Harry took Tony to The Leaky Cauldron and Diagon Alley. The first day they spent going to the different shops, and the second day they met up with the Weasleys. Tony was surprised to find out that every single one of them is a ginger, and they barely knew about muggle things. But they all had a lot of fun, especially Harry. She had missed Ron so much, she hated being away from one of her best friends. After they had done all that, the next day, Harry and Tony went to Hermione's home. They spent the day together, and had so much fun too. 

But today is their last day, and on this last day, they're going to the Dursleys. Harry didn't except what she saw, honestly she expected them to all turn purple in anger, and turn them away. She didn't expect anything like their current situation.

When they pulled up outside the house, Harry noticed that she house seemed to be in slight disrepair. Harry found it weird. The Dursley's cared so much about their image, why... how could they let something like this happen. Then when they got to the door, and it opened, Harry's mouth fell open. There, in the doorway, stood a less fat Uncle Vernon, wearing baggy clothes. She found Dudley like that too, even aunt Petunia seemed to be skinnier. 

Harry found out that after Tony found out about what the Dursley's had done to her, he had decided to get revenge. That even Pepper, and the rest of the Avengers had been in on it too. Harry was fuming. Sure, the Dursley's had been awful to her, never treated her right, and were always so self centered, but Harry forgave them. She had forgiven them after a week of staying with Tony. Even though she holds a little resentment against them, she forgave them. She felt so bad for them. They might have treated her poorly, but they are still her family. So as soon as they pair left out house, and they were situated in the car, Harry ignored Tony. She didn't want to speak with him at the moment. She didn't want anything bad to happen when she started yelling at him, about the Dursleys. Tony, he found it strange that the whole time they were in the house, Harry looked at everything and everyone in sadness. He found it even weirder that she seemed to be ignoring him. He hoped that, that would change once they got on the plane. He thought that maybe she was too happy and shocked about what happened to speak about it. Oh how wrong he was.

... 

Pepper as soon as she was picked up by Harry and Tony, to get to the airport, immediately could tell something was wrong. Pepper didn't say anything though. She may be dating, and maybe in the future engaged to Harry's dad, but she doesn't feel like she has the right to intervein yet. She's not at the point in their relationship. So, once the three of them were on the plane, Tony asked Harry what was wrong. She had calmed down to the point where when she yelled at him, her magic wouldn't go hay-wire, but she still yelled. Well, she knew that she would probably yell no matter what.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, WHAT"S WRONG?! Did... did you see what you did to them? You ruined their LIVES! They may have treated me in a way they shouldn't have, but what you did was COMPLETELY INNAPROPRIATE. You ruined them. They're still my family, and for some reason, after everything they did, I still care for them! I FORGAVE them, dad. I forgave them."

AN
It's not a very good chapter, but I wanted to get something done for this story. It may go kinda quick, and not into much detail about a few things, but I'm fine with that, and I hope you are too. I hope you like this short chapter, and I also hope to be updating soon. IDK when that will be, but I will try my best. THANKS!