Diner

Harry had a great time at the diner, she loves getting to know them. To her they are some of the most interesting group of people, she especially likes Natasha. That could be because they have a similar hair color though, and she kind of reminds her of Ron. She learned about them, and she listened to their conversations, and soon a waitress came over and handed them each a menu.

After flipping through it everyone knew what they're going to get, everyone except Harry that is.

"So Harry, what are you going to get?" Clint asks.

"I don't know..."

Tony then looks to her, "Is this like the pizza?"

Harry nods her head and smiles shyly at him. He grumbles a bit about of coarse she's never had some of these foods, I mean she's never had pizza. This caused a bit of confusion between the rest of the avengers though, for they have no idea what's going on.

"Pizza thing?" Steve says.

"Before a few nights ago, I never had pizza. I've never had a hamburger either, so I don't know which one I should get," Harry replies.

"You never had pizza?" Bruce asks.

"You've never had a hamburger!?" Clint asks.

Harry nods at them, and shy's away a bit, she didn't think that this would be such a problem. No one noticed, well except for Loki. He noticed how she shied away from everyone, and how uncomfortable she was beginning to get. He huffed and leaned towards Harry, and began to speak softly.

"Harry, I've never had a hamburger either. Do you want to help me pick one out? We can try the same one if you want."

Everyone stopped talking and took notice to how Harry's whole demeanor changed. She perked up a bit, and a large smile grew on her face. She nods her head repeatedly, and Loki pushes everyone out of the booth so he can get closer to her. He sits across from her, where Tony was sitting, and he opens a menu. Together they look through it, and decide on one, perfect timing to for the waitress just came back.

After they ordered, everyone spoke quieter, watching the interaction between Loki, and Harry. Somehow she felt oddly at home near him, and he reminded her of her Professors at Hogwarts. 

When their food arrived, Harry and Loki both smiled. Loki cut the hamburger in half, and together they took their first bite. As soon as Harry put it in her mouth, she fell in love with it. It's a cheese burger with lettuce, tomato, and pickles. Harry smiled brightly and everyone took that as a good sign, I mean who wouldn't? Harry finished her half of the hamburger quickly, and started to eat the fries, she likes those too.

"So kid, I'm guessing you liked the hamburger," Tony chuckles.

Harry smiles shyly, "It was really good, but I think I like pizza better."

They all laugh, and soon they return to a some what normal conversation. Harry listened in on their conversations, not putting in any opinions, she doesn't know much about the topic anyways. After a while, Natasha finally put two and two together. Tony is wearing his glasses because Harry has glasses.

"Tony, I like your glasses," Natasha smirks.

Tony looks at her in confusion, "Thanks..."

No one really paid any attention to that comment, but Harry did. Why did she say it like that? Does she not like that he's wearing his glasses? Does she think that it's stupid that he's wearing them now because of Harry? Harry's face fell a bit, but no one noticed, for she's good a pretending to be happy. The conversation went on, and on. Then somehow the conversation turned to Harry, everyone wants to know everything about her, and I mean everything.

"Harry who did you live with before living with Tony?"

"I lived with my Uncle Vernon, my Aunt Petunia, and my cousin Dudley."

"What about your mom?"

"She died when I was ten months old, I was sent to live with them because everyone thought that James Evans was my birth father."

"When did you find out about Tony?"

"Before I got on the plane," Harry shrugs.

They all got super confused by this, I mean how did she not know about Tony before they got on the plane to get here?

"How did you get that scar? The one on your forehead," Clint points.

Tony's interest seems peaked, he hopes that it wasn't anything involving the Dursleys, I mean he's already going to ruin them. Harry was about to open her mouth and go, this scar came from the man who murdered my mother. He cast the killing curse on me, but instead it rebounded onto him. Of course she didn't say this, for they can't know. If anything the only people she can tell about magic is Tony and Pepper, but she should get permission to do so first. 

So she said this instead, "My parents died in the car wreck, I got this scar out of it."

Tony's head tilted to the side, from what he saw Lily Potter and James Evans died in a gas explosion, not a car accident. "Wait, I thought they died in a gas explosion."

Harry started freaking out internally, but she didn't show it on the outside. The only indication was a slight widening of the eyes, but no one seemed to notice this for they looked at Tony instead of her.

"Un... Uncle Vernon a... and Aunt Petunia always told me that it was a car... accident."

They let the subject go, but Tony still thought of this.

They talked about other things too, they asked her about where she goes to school. Harry replied vaguely, she said oh it's a private school in Scotland. They asked about her friends, she said that her two friends are Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley. She told them that Hermione is super smart, and Ron is more of a joker. As a joke Natasha asked Harry about any enemies, of coarse not thinking Harry said Draco's name. They all didn't think that she would have anyone that would hate her, but of coarse she does. 

After the diner, everyone came back to the tower, and chilled in the living room. Of coarse when they were in the middle of a movie, Hedwig flew to the balcony. Harry saw her and smiled, she jumped off her seat and ran to the doors. She flung them open and let the Snowy owl inside. Hedwig flew around the room a few times, but after a few laps she landed on her shoulder. Harry plucked the letter from her talons, smiled, said goodbye to the Avengers, and ran off to her room.

No even thinking about Harry with an owl, Clint said something even more astonishing. Something that left the Avengers all in confusion and curiosity, "Did that owl have a letter tied to it's talon?"