New York

When they did get to the hotel, Harry found that the room they're all staying in for the night only has two beds. She also knows that they're not going to get a cot upstairs for her, but right now she doesn't care. She's super tired, and when they all got to the room and all collapsed on the bed, she collapsed on the floor. 

The next day Harry woke up to pain, Dudley has been kicking her, to get her up. Slowly she opens her eyes, and looks around. Dudley laughs at her and scampers away.

"You! Get dressed, and get your things ready, we want to live." Vernon yells at Harry.

Harry nods and walks over to her trunk. She opens it and takes out a dress that used to be Aunt Petunia's. She went into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror, she's not dirty which is good. She washed her hands, her face and brushed her hair. Quickly she changed into the dress, and put her shoes back on. When she left the bathroom she noticed that the Dursleys don't have their things, why does she need hers? She put her dirty clothes into the trunk, and closed it. Then she stood up, grabbed Hedwig's cage, and the trunk and walked over to them. 

Uncle Vernon grumbled something under his breath, but opened to door. Aunt Petunia and Dudley left and just as Harry was Uncle Vernon grabbed her arm and pulled her aside.

"Now you listen girl. You're not going to mess this up, we're taking you to your real father's and you're not going to say anything. Understand?"

"Yes, uncle Vernon."

Uncle Vernon let go of her arm, and pushed her outside. He closed the door and pushed her down the hall. She dragged her trunk and Hedwig's cage into the small elevator. Her aunt, uncle, and cousin all sneered at her, they really don't like her. When they got to the bottom floor they all walked out of the hotel and onto the sidewalk. They climbed into a taxi that the hotel had called for them. When they climbed into it, the taxi driver popped the trunk and helped Harry put her trunk inside. Harry climbed into the car, buckled, and placed the cage onto her lap. Then when the driver climbed back into the front seat he started talking.

"Where to folks?"

Uncle Vernon answered, "Stark Tower."

"Stark tower? Why?"

"Because we have a family member working there," he sneered.

"Ok."

Then the driver took off towards Stark tower. Harry stared in awe as she looked out the window. She watched the buildings go by, she watched the clusters of people. She watched everything, and she loves it. New York is such a cool place, it's nothing like Surrey or London. It's got more tall shiny buildings, more people, more cars, more everything. The traffic is the only thing she doesn't like. There's too much, and it sucks. 

After traveling through a half hour of driving they finally arrived outside Stark Tower. 

Harrys life changes here.