Home

When the plane had landed and the three of them got into the car, it was exactly like the plane. There was a long angry and awkward silence that just coulnd't be broken. So when the three of them got back to the tower, Harry ended up yelling at the Avengers too. Before she could though, and as soon as they had all stepped off the elevator, the Avengers knew there was something off about them. For one thing Harry has a furious look on her face and isn't talking to Tony or Pepper. Secondly, Tony looks super depressed, and lastly, so does Pepper. But they inderstood why as soon as Harry saw them, for as soon as she saw them, she dropped her bag and glared at them all before preceeding to yell at them about what they had done to the Dursleys. They were surprised to say the least, and when she was done with them, they all felt guilty about what they had done to the Dursleys. 

After Harry yelled at them, she ran to her room,  she was almost on the verg of tears, not sad ones, but angry ones. Tony and Pepper just decided to sit down with them. They had gone through something like that too, and to hear it a second time, it was just awful.

"That was..." Steve started, but it seemed like he just couldn't find the right word.

"Awful?" Tony finishes for him.

"Absolutely."

... 

Harry had run through the hallways and to her room, lucky enough her bedroom door was open, so she didn't need to throw it open too. She had slammed her door shut, and ran to her bed. She collapsed onto it, and screamed into her pillow. She couldn't believe that they would do something like that. She completely understands that what the Dursleys put her through was wrong, but she didn't want anything like that to happen to them. Seeing them in that state, well it was terrifying. The Dursleys may have been crule, but they were strong, some of the strongest people she knows, so seeing them like that... It freaked her out, and it freaked her out even more to find out that her father was the one to do that to them.

Harry only moved from her position when she felt something beside her, and when she looked, a smile fell upon her face. Hedwig always knew how to cheer her up, even if she's just an owl, she's a smart owl, and she always makes Harry feel better. Harry smiles at Hedwig, and changes her position so that Hedwog can get closer to her. A sigh escapes from Harry's lips. She had forgiven the Dursleys for what they did, and she's going to forgive her dad and the rest of the avengers for what they did. She just needed to calm down. 

They thought what they were doing was going to be justice, that doing this would make her feel better becuase of all the terrible things they had done to Harry. So she laid on her bed for a little while, just thinking of everything that happened, while stroking Hedwig's feathers.

Another sigh escapes her lips, "Hedwig do you think I should apologize?"

Hedwig lets out a short hoot before flying back over to her perch.

Harry sits up, and looks at the owl, "Yeah, I should go and apologize."

She got up from her bed, and slowly opened her door. She didn't run like she had before, she just walked at a decent pace. Her footsteps didn't echo or really make any sound against the floor, and she couldn't even hear them talking. It was like someone had cast a silencing spell in the tower. She took a deep breath as she neared the living room. Harry stepped into the room, and cleared her throat, gaining the attention of the avengers. Tony and the avengers didn't think that they were going to see Harry this soon after she had yelled at them, and they definetly didn't think that she would be the one who apologizes, especially because they are the ones that should be apologizing. So as soon as she said those words, Tony jumped up from his seat, and ran over to her. 

"I'm sorry for yelling at all of you."

"No, Harry. We... I should be the one to apologize. We... I should have never done those things to begin with, and I'm sorry. You had every right to be mad. I'm sorry."

He embraces her in a hug, "It's alright dad. I forgive you."

Tony chuckles, "You are one of the most forgiving people I know, and you're a child!"

... 

That night, when they all had dinner there was no tension at all. They laughed adn they talked. They had fun, and after dinner they decided to play as many board games as they could until Harry had to go to bed. They started off with Clue, then Battle Ship, then Scrable (which Tony swears Harry cheated at with all her british slang), then they played monopoly, before ending with The Game of Life. If you were to ask which game had been her favorite, Harry would say Life. She liked all the choices, and how the game played out. 

Harry probably liked it the most because of what had happened after the game though. It was amazing, and totally surprising. Because of what happened after it, harry got to stay up past her bedtime and celebrate with everyone. 

It had started with Tony leaving the room because he forgot something. Then when he came back he walked up to Pepper who was putting the board game away. He had gotten down on one knee behind her, and when she turned around... the look on her face was amazing. He didn't even get to finish the word wife before Pepper screamed yes, and jumped into his arms. 

Harry couldn't be more happy. She knew that Tony and Pepper were going to get married at some point. Plus Harry really likes Pepper, and she can tell that Pepper is really good for Tony. 

Harry felt very lucky. She met her dad, and got to live with him instead of the Dursley's, and now her dad's girlfriend is going to be her stepmom. This is an absolute dream for her, all she ever wanted was a mom or dad that wasn't dead, a mom or dad that she'd be able to meet, and now... Now she has one.

AN:
Sorry for the long wait, I didn't realize how long it has been. I hope you enjoy it! I also don't know when the next time I'll be updating is, but it should be sooner. Thanks, and enjoy!