Avengers

The next few days for Harry went by very fast, maybe a little too fast in her opinion. She hung out with Tony a lot, and she also got more things to decorate her room with. She got a few red and gold items to make it feel more like Hogwarts, she loves it. Tony was a bit surprised to hear that she wanted to get a few reed and gold things, he never thought that those colors would go well together. When he asked her what her favorite color was, she answered red. 

When she spent time with Tony she was hanging out in the lab. She helped him with a few experiments, and she even helped him with his blueprints for the next Iron man suit. She formally met Bruce, and was excited to hear that he's one of the Avengers. 

Harry impressed Bruce and Tony each time she did something. Tony and Bruce were doing a dangerous experiment, and they decided that they didn't want Harry to do it, for they didn't want her to get hurt. So Harry went to the other side of the room, and found a book to read, Bruce's book. While reading it she kept seeing small mistakes and improvements that she could make. So she grabbed a blue pen, and wrote on a bunch of the pages. On some of them she fixed the equation, while other times she just improved it. When they finished they both noticed Harry sitting in the corner writing in a book, so they went up to her and leaned over her shoulder. When Tony and Harry left to eat dinner, Bruce grabbed the book and flipped through all the pages, gaping at each one. After Harry had gone to bed, he basically ran to Tony and showed it to him, to say they were surprised would be an understatement.

But soon came the day that Tony and the rest of the Avengers are meeting at their favorite secluded diner, to eat lunch together. 

Harry put on her converse, and tied her hair into two braids. She put on one of the dresses, that her and Pepper bought. It's a casual floral dress, and it was the first thing that Harry saw. She loves this dress, and is super excited to wear it. Since the dress has short sleeves, and it's a bit chilly outside, she slipped on a purple sweater, and left it unbuttoned. Harry walked over to her mirror and looked into it. She pushed up her glasses and left the room. 

She met Tony in the kitchen, and that's when she noticed that he's wearing glasses too.

"I like your glasses," she smiles.

He looks up at her and smiles, "Thanks, I though it was time that I wear them."

She hops onto the stool next to him and looks up at him, and then at his phone. he's texting someone, it looks more like a few people but she doesn't really know, she's never had a phone before. 

"Who are you texting?"

"The avengers, I told them that I'm bringing someone with me. I haven't told them about you yet, so it's going to be a surprise."

Harry smiles at him, "When are we going to go?"

"In about ten minutes."

Harry hopped off the stool and ran back to her room. When she got there, she went to her closet and took one of her books from school. She read through a few pages before she heard footsteps heading her way. Quickly she packed up her things, and ran over to her bed, grabbing a book off her nightstand. Then Tony entered her room.

"Hey kid, lets go."

"Ok."

Harry hopped off her bed, and walked over to him. Together they went down to the garage. They took one of the less flashy cars, per Harry's request. Tony grumbled a bit, but didn't put up a fight. Tony drove through the city, and went towards the other side. Harry liked looking out the window, and watching the people on the street. 

Finally Tony pulled into a spot, and they both climbed out of the car. They walked down the street, and headed towards a diner. Tony walked in first, and then she followed, she really likes the decoration. Tony walked over to a group of people sitting at a large booth, Harry trailed behind him, not yet being seen by the other adults. As Tony got closer to the group, the group noticed him and called out his name, and asking who is with him. Tony stood in front of the group, and looked to Harry, he smiles at her and waves her over. Harry slowly walks over to him and as she got into view of the adults everything fell silent. Harry looked at them awkwardly, and smiles slightly.

"Everyone, this is my daughter Harry."

Harry waves a little bit, and shifts slightly, "Hello."

They all look at her in silence, but a red haired woman smiles at her. "It's nice to meet you Harry, would you like to sit next to me?"

Harry nods and smiles at the woman. She sits next to her, and Tony takes a seat on the other side of the booth. Tony looks at everyone, and rolls his eyes.

"Guys, stop being rude. Introduce yourselves."

A tall, blond, muscular man spoke first, "I'm Steve Rogers, I'm also Captain America."

Then a different blond man, with a bandage in his nose spoke, "Clint Barton, Hawkeye."

Then Bruce spoke, "Bruce Banner, but you already knew that. I'm also the Hulk."

A very tall, very muscular, ling haired man spoke, "THOR SON OF ODIN!"

"There's no need to yell Thor," Tony told him.

The red head spoke once more, "Natasha Romanoff, Black Widow."

Then the black haired man spoke, "Loki."

Harry smiled at each and everyone of them, even Loki. Something about him felt off, but also familiar. She just couldn't put her finger on it. 

"My name's Harriet Potter, but most people call me Harry."

They all smile, but Natasha spoke again, "Harry where are you from?"

"England."