Tony Stark

As soon as those words left Bruce Banner's lips, the Dursley's faces cracked into smiles. When Harry heard this, all she could do was gape. James Evans is not her father, Tony Stark is, how... how could her mother do something like that, everyone says that Lily Potter is the nicest person ever. Harry stared at the floor, wide eyes, not bothering to look up at her family.

"So, I guessing you came here to give Harry to Mr. Stark?" Pepper asks.

"Yes, we've spent too much money on this girl and spent too much time on her. We want to give him full custody, but we also want to be compensated for our troubles," Vernon replies.

Pepper looks at him strangely, why would Harry be trouble? 

"Of course, JARVIS?"

"Yes, Ms. Potts?" a voice from the ceiling asks.

"Would you take the Dursleys to one of the conference rooms, so we may discuss the terms?"

"Of course Ms."

Then JARVIS said a few more things and the Dursleys started to leave. They didn't utter a word to Harry as they passed her, but Dudley smiled evilly at her. Pepper and Bruce both noticed the way they didn't say goodbye to her, I mean even though they want to give Tony Stark full custody, you would think they'd say goodbye. The elevator doors closed on them, and Pepper turned to face Harry.

"You didn't know that he was your father?"

"No ma'am. I only found out that we were coming here yesterday," Harry muttered.

"Yesterday?"

"I was at boarding school for the past ten months."

Pepper makes an oh face, "Well, if you get your things I can take you up to Tony's floor."

Harry nods her head and gets off the stool. She takes Hedwig's cage into her hands, along with her trunk. Harry smiles and thanks Bruce, and turns to follow Pepper into the elevator. The ride to his floor is quiet, and filled with awkwardness, neither of them say a thing until they reach his floor. When the doors open, and Harry steps out she stops. 'Wow, this is his house?' She takes a look around, everything is so modern, it's nothing like the castle she just spent her past year in. There's so much technology, and everything's super clean. 

Harry placed her trunk on the ground next to the couch, and Hedwig on the counter. Harry walked around the room looking at everything, taking everything in. When Harry turns back to face Pepper she sees her staring right at her.

"Well, this is his living room. Um, JARVIS turn the TV on... JARVIS can change the channel for you if you want, but I have to go and talk with your family. Tony should be here before I get back."

Harry nods, "What's he like? Mr. Stark I mean."

"Do you not know him?" she asks.

"Should I?"

"Well, he's Iron Man."

"Who's Iron man?"

Harry hears Pepper whisper something under her breath it sounded like, course the only kid who doesn't know him is his. Harry shrugged it off though, and Pepper explained that Tony would probably be the one who'd want to explain who Iron Man is. Harry understood, I mean if someone wanted to explain what happened with Fluffy the three headed dog, she'd want to be the one to do it. 

Pepper returned to the elevator, and when the doors closed, Harry is left alone with Hedwig. Harry walked over to Hedwig and opened her cage, immediately she takes flight and flies circles around the room. When she finishes she lands on Harry's shoulder and nips playfully at her ear. When Hedwig is secured on her shoulder, Harry moves over to the couch and TV. Right now it's playing something, but Harry doesn't know what it is. Harry looks at the couch, 'this thing looks very expensive.' Harry decides to kneel on the floor, she doesn't want to ruin the very nice looking couch.