Trip

Harry would Skype with Hermione almost every day, and she spent more time with her dad, and on the roof. Whenever she disappeared from Tony, or the Avengers, they'd go up to the roof and find her there. Sometimes she'd be doing something, while other times she would just be sitting there, staring at the city.

Tony was busy too. Whenever his daughter would leave him, he'd go onto his computer, and watch the mess of the Dursleys. He wreaked havoc on them. He caused Mr. Dursley's lay off, and is also the one preventing him from getting a job. He also sent the house into disrepair. Also since they barely have any money, Dudley and Vernon are losing weight, and it's showing. Dudley looks deathly pale, and his clothes don't fit him anymore. Vernon's clothes don't fit either, but his face is always purple with anger. Of course all the Avengers had something to do with the Dursleys, but none of them besides Tony know that Harry doesn't know what's going on. But they were told by Tony to not tell her, so they started to do a few less things. They don't know exactly how she would feel about it. Either she's happy and will find it funny, or she won't like it and feel bad for them.

After a while of that, Tony decided that it was time to tell Harry, but he was going to do it in his own special way. This special way would be to go to the UK, spend some time in London and then bring Harry back to her old home, and show her what he's been up to. So Tony told Harry over dinner.

"Harry, I'm taking us on a trip."

Harry looked up from her food with a smile. "Where?"

"I was thinking of spending some time in London. Maybe there we could see if there's anything you left behind at the Dursleys."

Confusion fell over Harry's face. "Why? You're... you're not giving me back to them... right?"

Tony's eyes widened, "No! No of course not. I just wanted... I don't know... We don't have to see your family, if you don't want to."

"It's ok. London sounds really fun! Maybe, maybe I can show you around Diagon Alley! We could see Hermione! Maybe even Ron!"

"That would be great," Tony says smiling.

After a few moments of silence Harry speaks up, "I did leave a few small figurines there, we could go get them... I know Dudley won't want them, or anything."

Tony smiles, "Ok then. We'll spend out time in London, go to Diagon Alley, a few other touristy things, and we'll pick up your figurines from the Dursleys. When would you like to go?"

Harry looks to him startled. She thought he had it all planned out, and everything. She didn't think that he hadn't done anything yet. "Um, didn't you get plane tickets? Maybe a hotel reservation?"

A hearty laugh emits from Tony's mouth, "Plane tickets? Harry I've got my own private jet. How about this, we'll leave in five days."

"Cool!"

After that, Harry finished her dinner quickly, ran back to her room, and sent an email to Hermione. She told her that she's going to be in London in five days and that she wants to meet up. She also wrote a letter to Ron, and told him the same. Of course she told him that they'd have to meet in Diagon Alley, and only if Ron's parents agreed. So she sent the email, and gave the letter to Hedwig, to give to Ron. With a smile, Harry began to think of all the things they could do.

... 

It had been five days, and like Tony said, on that fifth day, Tony, Pepper, and Harry all set off to the airport, to ride in Tony's private jet. 

She was so excited. For the last five days she's been Skyping Hermione, and hanging out with the Avengers, all with an excited smile on her face. They asked her why she seemed so happy and excited, each time she would answer she'd answer with, "Dad's taking me to London! I can't wait to see Hermione and Ron!" Since she was excited, her feelings just rubbed off on everyone, making everyone else happy.

Harry, since she's never had to do this before, had no idea what she was supposed to pack, or where she was supposed to put everything. So of course Pepper helped her. They bought her a suitcase, and they made a list. They made a list of everything Harry would need, and then a separate list for what she would want. They of course packed the needs first. The needs included; clothes, undergarments, shoes, toilet trees, pajamas, and Harry's wand. The want things they packed included; books, her lap top, chargers, her parchment/quill, owl treats, and her phone. 

The met with Tony in the lobby, and from there, they all climbed into the car. The one Happy is taking them to the airport in.

... 

When they had finally arrived at the airport, Harry was happy, and surprised to discover that since she's flying on her father's private jet, they don't have to go through the normal security. The last time she went through security she didn't like it very much, but that could also be because her aunt and uncle were staring daggers at her the whole time since she was making them late. 

Instead they went right to the plane, got their things checked, and quickly went through a scanner. It was a lot better than normal security. 

So Harry followed Pepper and Tony up the stairs and into the plane. She was pleasantly surprised to find that it's not like an ordinary plane. It doesn't have a million rows, hundreds of seats, and, lets face it, crappy chairs. This plane has high quality chairs spread out all over the place. It's really nice and room for more than the three of them, even if it's just for the three of them.

A smile fell onto Harry's lips as she looked around. Maybe since this is a different plane, she'll feel better, and not as closed in as the last time. Quickly she jumped into one of the seats and placed her backpack onto the table in front of her. She played around with the seat, and eventually got up to look around at everything. 

As Tony and Pepper watched Harry, smiles fell onto their faces as well. 

Soon they were all seated, and were told that take off would be in ten minutes. Harry had ten minutes to prepare for take off. She also decided that it would be a good idea to sleep, since there's a time difference and she doesn't feel like getting worked up over it. So she buckled up, got into a comfortable position, and closed her eyes. Harry ended up falling asleep quickly, missing the take off, and half the flight.

... 

A/N
Sorry for the long wait! Writers block sucks! I hope you all enjoy the chapter, even though it's kind of short... I will try to update as soon as possible and I hope that, that will be next week. Thank you, and enjoy!