Played Out.

Breezy fans, thought long and hard about this one so I hope you enjoy it.-Ari.

(Multimedia ; milan & chris.)

Milan's POV

"Go, Jason, go!" Imani cheered her boyfriend of 2 years on as he ran with the football tucked in his arm.

"He's not going to make it," Avery shook her head. I glanced at Alex, who was looking at Jason run like a bat out of hell.

"I don't know, Av. He might get this one," Alex mumbled. The crowd let out a huge whoop once Jason scored a touchdown. It was the last game, so we just had to win.

"That's my baby! I love you, J!" Imani waved. "He can't see you, Imani." Avery laughed. "So? I'll see him after the game," Imani winked.

"About time he scored a touchdown. Let's celebrate with food," I stood up. "I'm goin' to stay here." Imani said.

Alex, Avery, and I walked down the bleachers and over to the track. "I should've stayed at home," I said. "Why? So, you can eat and read all day? Uh, no." Alex snapped.

Avery laughed at her sister, looking at me. "Chill. I don't do that," I laughed, standing behind a few girls. "Mm, okay." Akex and Avery said in harmony.

Anyone could tell that they were sisters. Just by the way they acted. A few girls pointed to the entrance gate where about 4 or 5 boys were walking in.

"These girls are so thirsty," Alex shook her head. "Tell me 'bout it," Avery agreed. My attention was on the boy who stood out the most. Not to sound desperate, but Chris was beyond perfect. Tattoos, piercing, light-skinned, and tall. Whoa!

"Milan, you gon' order or stare at that joke all day?" Avery asked, nudging me. "I want a sprite or water."

"3 sprites," Alex smiled at the girl. "Stop actin' thirsty," Avery smiled at me. "I'm not but he's cute."

He wasn't all that and more but he was cute and almost any girl was willing to give it up to him. Not me, though. Although, he was cute.. Curiosity is what killed everyone's else virginity. I'm very different, or at least I think I am. Never been the type to date or brag about my looks. It wasn't much to talk about. I blended in with almost every girl Chris wouldn't date..

I grabbed my sprite, then began walking back to the bleachers with Avery and Alex. Imani was talking to Jason's mom and father.

Someone grabbed my arm as I was walking up, pulling me back a little. I turned around, suprised to see Chris smiling.

Chris's POV

"Bruh, this looks so lame." Keeis stated, looking out the window.

Almost everybody was at this game, but I know how Keeis is so this wasn't his type of chill.

"Just get out," Mijo replied, unlocking the doors. I opened mine and followed Mijo, Keeis, Anthony, and Antonio into the game.

We paid, then walked through the gate. People were standing around, talking or hugged up. Almost all of the eyes fell on us.

"What is this? A fucking staredown?" Keeis joked, dapping a couple of our friends up.

"Nah, you just cocky." Mijo pushed Keeis shoulder slightly. "Hey, Antonio." Michelle walked up with her friends.

Antonio wrapped his arm around her shoulder, walking off and Keeis did the same with her friend.

"They lame," I laughed. "But they got more girls than you," Anthony said. My smile dropped, "I could get any girl in here."