Chapt. 15

| Milan |

Avery, Alex, and I stood in the mirror putting on our makeup. This boy was having a house party, and they wanted me to come with them.

This was more like my "fuck him" party and yes I am referring to Chris.

He had the audacity to claim he loved me after he said he didn't. Chris has a lot of growing up to do.

"Are you girls done?" Their mom walked into the bathroom. "Nope, and we aren't riding with you," Alex said.

"Well, still hurry up!"

They rolled their eyes, walking out of the bathroom. I was already done. My outfit was on, hair was curled, and my makeup was applied exactly how I wanted it.

"Milan got dolled up for Blaze." Avery teased. "Actually he's in Compton," I said, grabbing my purse.

"Oh, you act like I knew," she laughed. I smiled, walking out with Alex.

We walked outside to see Brendon and his friends parked in the driveway.

"That's our ride," Avery said, walking off. Alex and I sighed, following her. There was nothing wrong with going to the party but who were riding with had me worried.

Brendon smoked, drinked, etc. so there's no telling if we'll make it back safe.

"Hey, Brendon," Avery kissed his cheek, getting into the passenger side.

"There's not enough room for Milan back here," Alex said. "She can sit in Sam lap," Brendon looked back.

Sam smiled, eyeing me as I sat in his lap, trying not to get too close. He was really cute though. You could tell he was high.

Brendon pulled out of the driveway, speeding down the road. Alex and the boy she was sitting beside were talking while Avery and Brendon passed a blunt back and forth.

"You want to hit?" Brendon asked, looking at Sam. He nodded, reaching for the blunt. I watched as he took a long drag then let the smoke escape his mouth into my face.

"That's rude," I stated, taking the blunt from his hand. "If you didn't want me to do it then you should've spoke up."

"Shut up," I replied. "Aye, all I'm saying is a closed mouth don't get fed," he chuckled. Avery took the blunt from my hand, laughing.

"Sam, shut up." "What's your name again?" He tapped me.

"Why?" "Can't I get to know you?"

"No, I'm taken," I shook my head. Sam chuckled, "If I was looking to get with you then I would have said it. I'm just being friendly."

"No, you're too old," I replied. "I'm 19." He replied. "I'm 17."

"Wow, a 1 year difference." Sam laughed. "It's Milan." "Was that so hard?"

"Don't be sarcastic," I shook my head. Brendon parked in the driveway, "A'ight, get out."

"Bruh, where you going?" The other boy asked. "Nowhere, Avery and me need to talk."

We all got out of the car to leave them to "talk". Sam wrapped his arm around my shoulder, smiling.

"You going to dance on me or not?" "Not," I replied, pushing his arm away.

"Oh, I see you.. Playing hard to get." "No, I am not. You're just annoying," I smiled.

"Really?"

Sam really was cute but I already had too much going on to even think about talking to him.

"Go away," I laughed. "Not until you give me a dance, Milan," he replied, extra loud. A few people looked at him and me. He was really outspoken and goofy or maybe it was the weed.