Chapt. 8

Milan's POV

He pulled me upstairs. My heart was telling me to go ahead, but my mind was screaming no.

I went with my heart because people always said it was right. Chris and I stripped in front of each other. He laid across my bed, pulling his boxers down. My eyes were set on his tattoos instead of what he really wanted me to focus on.

"Milan, come on." He ordered. I sat beside him, covering my chest up. Last time it was dark but now it is broad daylight, and I feel so uncomfortable.

"It's all right," he moved my arms away, exposing my boobs. "Come here," he pulled me back and started fondling with my breasts. "You want me to stop?" He asked. I shook my head no, shutting my eyes as he put his fingers inside of me.

"Ow," I moved away. "Sorry," Chris kissed my neck, trying his best to soothe me but it wasn't working. It wasn't him, it was me! I had low self-esteem so being completely naked in front of a boy made me feel bad.

"Does it feel better?" Chris asked, kissing my neck. I nodded, looking the other way. Chris started sucking softly on my neck. It felt good, too.

"Mm," I moaned for the first time. He sat up, looking at my body. "Spread your legs," he said, taking his boxers all the way off. I did as told, looking over at him. Chris lowered his head, looking into my eyes. I watched him, moaning loudly.

My breathing starting getting heavy, and that same feeling shot through my body, making me hold onto Chris's head. "Ah."

Chris slipped his tongue into my mouth while positioning himself between my legs.

We got her due to a small arguement about the girl whose name was Braylen. Being the gullible female I am believed him when he said that Braylen couldn't come between what we have. It felt good to know that.

"You're hurting me again," I told Chris, moving away. "It's going to hurt," he said.

I gripped my sheets, biting my lip. Sex was painful. Chris put his head in the creavice of my neck and began moving.

...

"You can't do that," Blaze took the skimmer net away from me. We were trying to clean his pool so we could swim, but Chaela and I had no clue how to do this.

"Well, show me since you're so smart." I replied, standing by his side. He chuckled, sticking the net into the pool, getting the leaves out.

"Oh, wow." I smiled.

Blaze finally finished but the sun was going down and it was starting to get cold.

"You still want to get in, Chaela?" He asked. Mr. Reed walked outside, "Come on, Chaela."

She groaned, walking inside. I sat on one of the chairs, watching Blaze run his fingers over the water.

"You still want to get in?" He asked. I nodded, taking off my shorts. Blaze took off his shirt, then walked with me into the pool. I was expecting it to be cold but it was warm.

"You pee?" Blaze asked. I laughed, slapping his arm. "Shut up."

He smiled, going underwater. I watched him swim over to me, then grab my legs. I squealed, jumping back.

Blaze came up, laughing. "You don't want to get wet?" He asked, "Not being funny." He added.

"You're so nasty and I am. It's just a little cold." I replied. "C'mon."

He pulled me underwater with him then I quickly came back up. It was still cool, but I'll warm up to it.

"You don't like swimming, do you?" "Yeah, I do."