Chapt. 9 [part 1)

Please check out Bad Timing by KhadijahRaymond (: good story ]

Blaze's POV

Milan sat in her desk, smiling.

"Are you playing tonight, too?" "I am on the basketball team." I laughed.

Brendon shook his head, smirking. "Ah! I can't wait to cheer you and Chris on. My two favorite players."

I turned around, sighing.

What did she see in Chris? He was rude as hell and conceited. Just because Coach Moore said Chris was one of our best players, he got all big-headed and started thinking he was the shit.

That's why I can't wait to show out on him tonight.

"Blaze, are you nervous about tonight?" Michelle asked, walking beside me.

"Nah, not really. Don't you cheer?" I asked. She nodded, smiling. Milan was partially listening to our conversation, so I was about to piss her off.

"Then you can cheer me on," I licked my lips. "I got you," Michelle winked, walking to her seat.

"Bruh, she has a fat ass," I tapped Brendon. "She's all right," Milan said, just like I expected.

Michelle was very pretty, but she had bad history and that won't work. I'm not trying to have niggas popping out of nowhere, saying they smashed my girl.

One thing I couldn't work with was easy girls. You got to make a challenge for me.

"Stop hating, Lan." Brendon chuckled. "Hm, whatever."

"Don't feel bad. You're getting thick," I said, truthfully. Her shape really was filling out.

"She still has a flat chest," Brendon joked. Milan hit him with her notebook, smiling.

"We'll work on that," I mumbled to Milan, winking.

Milan's POV

"Are we chilling after the game?" Chris asked. "We might," I smiled.

"There's no might to it. Chris gets whatever he wants." "No, he does not."

"He got you, didn't he?" Chris looked around before slipping his hand under my shirt. "Chris needs to move his hand before we get suspended," I laughed, moving his hand away.

Chris licked his lips, getting closer to me. "Don't act. You know the deal," he kissed me roughly. I pushed him away, then closed my locker.

"Stop, for real." "Ever since we got in a relationship, all you do is flex on me."

I shook my head, walking away. Was he stupid?

...

Avery and I stood in the bathroom mirror, taking all types of pictures of our outfits for the game.

"Look," I held up my phone. It was a text from Blaze, saying he couldn't wait to see me.

Avery smiled, taking my phone then texting something. She then handed it back. "Avery!" I exclaimed, slapping her arm.

"What?" She replied. "I can't wait to see you play, babe." I read the text aloud.

"I'm in a relationship, stupid!" "Wait, what?" She laughed.

"Ha-ha." "Since when and with who?" "Ch--" "Ugh."

I rolled my eyes, grabbing my purse. "Just come on."

"Bye, Nelle." My dad hugged me. "Bye," I smiled, closing the door. Lately, mama hasn't been home a lot due to work so my dad could barely keep up with what I was doing because he was always sleeping or working.