Chapt. 6

Decided to get this outta' the way. Enjoy (:--------------------------------------

Milan's POV

Chris unlocked his door, then held it open for me.

"Where are your parents?" I asked. "They're out.. Why?"

"Just asking," I replied, putting my hands behind my back. "Hm, why are you acting so nervous?" He laughed, pulling me onto his lap.

My breathing got a little heavier, but I maintained it. "Uh, I was just asking because I was curious."

Chris rubbed his face, then smiled at me. "I got a question..."

Oh, God... "Uh, yes?" "Did you like it the other night when I was fi--" "You don't have to finish it," I interrupted. He chuckled, "Did you?"

"Um... It hurt but it felt... sort of good," I replied. Chris smiled, looking in my eyes. "You want to try it out again?" "...Uh, I guess."

I stood up from his lap, and Chris led me upstairs. His room was amazing, the walls were covered in so much graffiti but it was neat. I really liked it.

"Come on, just lay down." Chris said, kissing my neck. I took off my sandals, then laid back on his bed.

"You don't have to do this," he mumbled. Chris knew I wasn't going to say anything, and that's why he was doing this.

I watched as he pulled off my shorts then his cargos, then I pulled off my shirt. Chris slowly removed my underwear, still kissing me.

"You want me t--" "Just do it already," I cut him off. Chris eased one finger inside of me, then two. It didn't hurt, but it also didn't feel good. It was weird, and uncomfortable. But it loosened up a little as he went on.

"Come here," Chris pulled me to him a little more, taking off his boxers.

"You scared?" He asked. I nodded, not sure if he could see me due to the darkness in this room. "It's cool. Just calm down."

I held my breath as he forced himself into me. "Ow, I don't want to do this." I moved away. "It's cool, Milan." Chris kissed my neck.

"Chris, it hurts." I replied, holding onto his shoulders. "I know. I'm sorry." He went at it again. Each time I moved away, he pulled me back to him and kept going. No, it didn't feel better as we kept going. It hurt like hell.

"Slow down," I groaned. "I'm sorry, damn." Chris sighed. After that, I couldn't take it anymore so I pushed him off and sat up.

"Um... Okay, you got it. Now, can we stop?" I asked. "Yeah," Chris kissed my cheek.

----------------------

I stood up, but quickly sat back down. "Do you think I can shower first?" I asked. "Yeah, come on." Chris stood up, still naked.

After my shower, I looked at myself in the mirror. Of course nothing changed but it was worth looking at. The Milan I seen changed. I felt so much mature now, like I accomplished something but what did I accomplish?

I promised myself to keep this until I was deeply in love, married. But my fear got hold of me, and killed my virginity. And I was for sure he took it because it burned a little when I peed and there was a little blood. That was what freaked me out the msot.

"Milan, you good?" Chris knocked on the door. "Yes," I said. I was now scared to even look Chris in the eyes.

"I'm sorry if you feel like I forced you," he smiled. "No, it's cool... I'm fine," I said. "All right, but it's past 12."

I unlocked my phone, looking at the time. 1:47. "Thanks, Chris." I said, sarcastically. "Just stay here tonight then go home early in the morning. Say you stayed with Avery or somebody."

I agreed with his idea, and we laid in his bed, talking.

"Promise you won't hold nothing against me after this," Chris said. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't be mad at me after this," he replied. "Why would I be?" I mumbled, running my hands through his curls.

"I can't promise you that, baby." I let the word roll of my tongue. Chris kissed my chin, "I know you'll be mad at me but forgive me..."

With that said, he wrapped his arm around me and closed his eyes. What does he mean? Would Avery and Alex know? Maybe, Imani would. She's not a virgin. What is he talking about?

Oh, my gosh! I was not about to stress it, so I closed my eyes too.

----------------------------------

In the middle of the night, I felt Chris running his hand over my thigh.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled. "Shh," he said, sliding under the covers. I knew what was about to happen. Imani explained this when she was telling me about her and Jason. Chris slid my underwear off, then pushed my legs back.

"Wh--" I was cut off by him, placing kissed along my inner thigh then kissing my spot. I held in my moans, but I wanted to scream and kick. that's how good he was.

It felt way better than losing my virginity, that's for sure. The most amazing feeling took over me, and I pushed Chris away as it continued.

Maybe sex wasn't so bad. Chris's slipped his tongue through my mouth, while rubbing his hands in between my legs.

"Don't forget what I said," he mumbled. I nodded, moaning.

Trust me, I will not forget....

Chris's POV

"Don't tell nobody about what happened. Nobody," I repeated to Milan. She nodded, "All right."

I gave her a kiss on the lips, then unlocked my car doors.

________________

"So, you did it?" Anthony asked. "Yeah," I nodded. "What the fuck, Chris? You really had sex with this girl?" He laughed.

I felt guilty but I wanted my money.

"Damn, that's tough." Mijo shook his head. "I know, right?" I shook my head also. It was wrong for me to do that to her. What did Milan ever do to me?

She was sweet, and I could tell her things I wouldn't dare tell nobody else but I wanted the money. Now I feel guilty and I should feel guilty.

It was wrong of me. I let Milan know know last night, though. Hopefully she'll catch on.

"Man, that's messed up." antonio laughed. "Nah, nigga, y'all bet me. Where's my money?" I asked. "I got mine," Antonio and Mijo said in unison. Keeis and Anthony looked at each other, smirking.

"You got to do one more thing." Keeis smiled. "And that is?"

"Show proof that you smashed." Anthony answered. "A'ight, that's nothing." I shrugged, pulling out my phone. They watched as I called Milan and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" She answered. "What you up to?" I asked. "Nothing... Why?"

"Just asking, you cool from last night?" "Yes."

"You didn't tell nobody, did you?" I asked, looking at them. They were listening closely. "You told me not to so I didn't."

"A'ight, just checking." "Okay, bye." Milan hung up.

"I guess that'll do. I'll give you your money Monday morning," Anthony said. Keeis, Mijo, and Antonio still looked suprised from the call.

The money I was recieving was going to be spent on buying Milan gifts. That'll make her forgive me.