Chapt. 13

| Milan |

"Okay, I don't know if you and Chris are in a relationship or not... But I just needed to ask this..."

"All right," I nodded. "I heard from a friend that you two were having sex, is that true or what?"

The last thing I needed was people knowing about that.

"That's not true," I shook my head. She sighed in relief, I guess. "OK, thank God." She brushed past me.

After that I called my mom to get me, saying that I didn't feel good which was true. This wouldn't be my secret for long, and I knew it. 

The only way people could've known is through him. I never told anyone.

"Jenelle, are you OK?" My mom grabbed my arm, turning me towardce her. "Nah, get off of me!" I pushed her hands away then ran upstairs.

What the hell was wrong with me? I was most definitely going to get it for that.

"Sweetheart, open your door," she said. "No, leave me alone," I cried.

But she didn't go away. Instead she simply opened my door which I forgot to lock and walked in, sitting on the bed beside me.

"Jenelle, talk to me. I am your mother. No mother wants to see tears like this come from their child eyes," she said.

Yes, I wanted to tell her but the words wouldn't come out. I didn't know how to say it. Telling your mom that you're no longer a virgin is hard. It's only hard if you can't lie to her.

"I-I had sex," I responded. My mom gasped, covering her mouth with her hand.

The perfect little girl she made me out to be was now gone in her eyes. My mom probably had a different outlook on me now.

"With who? When?" She asked. I knew if I told her who then all hell would break loose so I kept that to myself.

"Can I just get birth-control?" I asked. "Oh, my God, Jenelle." She shook her head.

"I need more details! When was this? Where was I? WHO DID THIS?" My mom snatched me up by my arm.

"Get off," I cried, trying to wiggle out of her tight grip. She let go, sending me to the floor.

"How could you?" She cried, walking out. My phone vibrated in my pocket, signaling a text. It was from Chris, asking why I had left. I told him we need to talk as soon as possible then cut my phone off.

I stood up, walking into my bathroom. After stripping down I turned on my shower then stepped in as the water warmed up.

I had to be in there for a while because someone knocked on my door. "GET OUT HERE NOW!" My dad yelled. I cut the water off quickly then wrapped my towel around me.

My options were to stay in the bathroom all night or face this. Either way I was going to have to face him, so I walked out dressed in my Pj's.

"I come home thinking that I was going to have a nice, peaceful dinner... Instead my wife is crying her eyes out saying our little girl had sex! Are you stupid?" He yelled.

"No, I'm not stupid. I'm 17, damn near grown and I st--"

He cut my sentence off, slapping me. "DON'T EVER RAISE YOUR VOICE IN THIS HOUSE!"

I held onto my cheek, suprised, hurt, and angry. Neither of them have ever laid hands on me. Ever. I wasn't discplined that way.

"It was that little Chris boy, wasn't it? Teresa, get up here!" He said. I heard her heels clicking up the steps then she appeared in my doorway.