Introduction

Hello reader! If you have found yourself on this page, you probably saw the very attractive asian male on the cover and decided that you'd tune in, either that or you are intrigued with Korean men as much as I am through K-POP or Kdramas, either way I welcome you.

Mind that this book deals with real life situations and problems faced even to this day, and not even just between AMBW but with any race that claims superiority over another. Disclaimer to all those who are sensitive on the topic of racism and hate crimes.

Note that I am not stereotyping any race, nor am I prejudice against any one race. As I author, I right what I feel, what I see, what I have experienced and with that I create stories, although fictional but very much likely.

I know as a dark colored girl, to be attracted to a male of another race can be a bit different than a relationship with "your own kind". I, however, feel that love shared between two different people of different backgrounds should be celebrated and not discriminated.

My name is Anastasia JeanBaptiste.
My Instagram is : @YourFairNoona
My Email is:  Anastasiajbaptiste@gmail.com

Feel free to DM, or Email me! I would appreciate feedback and tell me how you are enjoying or if you don't even like it, let me know!

Also I am very easy to talk to, I'm also a Kpop fan, and I can rant for hours. Yes, this may sound so cliche but I am an Army. ( Do Not Ask My Bias, It's been Wrecked Too Many Times!).

Also I want to encourage my readers to deeper understand the idea of Self love, and originality, and accepting all that makes you you.

THIS IS ALL MY WORK. No ideas came from anyone's brain except for my own. I may have been inspired by kdramas and other stories but THIS IS ALL FROM ME!

DO NOT COPY, USE, OR STEAL MY WORK! I spent too many man hours developing my stories, please don't be a dick. You can be punished and even arrested for it.

KEEP IN MIND THAT MY STORIES ARE NOT EDITED OR REVISED JUST  YET!

Thank you for the support and love, from all those who decides to read my stories. I hope you enjoy 😉.