#BlackLivesMatter a message from your Author.

Hello, it's Anastastia.

How have you been? I haven't been that great at all.

I am writing this part to address everything that has been going on at the moment. I know that you've heard it every where, it's on the news, it's on Instagram, it's on Snapchat, etc.  Well, I as an African American woman, am hurt, (as I am sure we all are). I have shed countless blood tears, as we all feast our eyes on the injustice and racism that is taking place in our country. We are fighting, in the 21st century, in the year of 2020, we are fighting for the freedom and the rights that were promised to my people. There are so many wicked things done to us that it has become normal and regulated, and it's what we teach our children, and what they will teach there children. I see my non-black brothers and sisters at our side, and I think to myself that this isn't a war against blacks and whites, it's a fight against racism. When I see that we are allied with people that society had deemed our enemies all those decades ago, I am filled with hope, because it is a sign that there can be change. As we struggle together, I know it can be done. We can find justice. We can fight through this.

History has it's eyes on us.