제 3 장

" Here it is" Jae says motioning around his apartment. I kept my eyes on him. There were no eagerness in his eyes, there were no desperation there either. He just smiles at me and takes my hand. My heart felt like nascar, how crazy it sped into my chest. The moment his hands touch my skin, it felt like I ignited a flame on a field of gasoline. He pulled me towards his chest and I looked up into his eyes.

" Relax" He tells me and he takes me to his sofa. I take a seat and I wrap my arms around myself. " Would you like some water?" He asks me, and I shake my head. My head became hazy, his home smell of cinnamon and the warmth of his home made me feel comfortable and relaxed in a zen way. " I am alright" I answer in Korean and he nods before entering his kitchen.

I looked around my surroundings at the earth themed apartment. It was pretty nice. Everything seemed to own a name from brands that I myself couldn't pay for in a year with my salary. He was definitely a ball player from a field that I could only watch. I felt myself tense, suddenly I felt out of place. Jae returned with his velvet lips to a glass, drinking the water it contained.

He sat next to me and brought his mouth away from his glass, and rests it on the coffee table in front of our knees.
" May I ask why you didn't want to go home?" He asks and I looked to my fingers. I felt the space around him and I bite my bottom lip at our proximity. " I didn't want to be alone" I say , feeling sort of compelled to be honest, since he carried such a trusting and understanding demeanor. He says nothing and he looks at my eyes, his gaze making me melt like ice cream on a summer day.

" Well, I'm here, you won't have to be alone tonight" He says in such a promising tone. I look into his eyes. This constant feeling, his sweet and kind words. This man, was so very easy to talk to and yet it felt too good to be true. " Let's play a game" He says randomly.

" What game?" I ask curiously.

" Truth or Dare" He says and I almost reacted. Clearly he was joking? I was twenty four, what business did I have playing with Truth or Dare. Nothing stopped me, however, from muttering, " Sure". His eyes gleamed in excitement. " Truth or Dare?" He asks and I bit my lip, this was quite childish. " Truth" I answered and he smiles.

" Why did you move to South Korea?" He asks in Korean. I was taken back at the sudden language change. "I wanted to teach English in what I thought was the most astonishing city and country" his eyebrows creased together intensely as he listened to me. He then looked up at me, as if waiting for me to ask him.

" Truth or dare?"

" Truth" He answers and I thought about it. " Why are you so nice to me, when you don't even know me?" I ask him bluntly and he didn't even needed tie to respond instead he says, " You didn't know your best friend until you said hello either. Besides what's stopping me from wanting to get to know you"

"Why?

" I believe it's my turn darling, Truth or dare?"

"Truth" I say softly, a little frustrated that he ignored my question. He runs his fingers through his thick locks of black hair, that made him look pale and flushed. " If I told you that I was attracted to you would you believe me? If I told you that the moment I saw you in the hall earlier today I felt like the skies would fall because god had sent his angel? If I told you that I truly just wanted a chance to take you and get to know you, all the while seeing the gloom in your eyes, would you believe me?"

My heart sang, and my body ached, this man was clearly not thinking clearly. His sweet words blinded my judgement, it cut opened my chest and placed my heart in his hands. This man I had encountered only but twice, this man I knew nothing about. My lonely heart wailed in uncertainty. I then decided that if he was not really about the words that he spoke, it was ok. Tonight I would not be alone, in my head I claimed his as mine, just for tonight.

"Truth or Dare" I asked him, as my hands begin to shake. He seemed a little put off, that I ignored his speech and I bit my lip.

" Dare" He says so boldly, folding his hands under his chest. I felt my heart pound and I had no time to hesitate. I crawled onto him and brought my face close enough to his. He smiled a broad smile. " I dare you to kiss me"

            •.             •.            •

     In a matter of seconds, his lips were against mine. His hands cradled my face as he leaned into me. I laced my fingers in his hair. His hair felt like silk in between my fingers, it almost felt wet.
I felt our kiss grow deeper as our tongues explored each other's mouths. I slid my hands down his neck to the buttons of his shirt. He stopped instantly, gripping my hands. He looked at me, his eyes wavering, he was holding back.

" What are you doing?" He asks a little out of breath. I bit my bottom lip and pulled away from him, bringing my hands to myself. " Athena, I am not asking you for sex. You know that right?" He asks but the way his voice trembled I know that he was struggling. " And what if it's what I wanted?" I asked so boldly. That was all it took for those dark eyes of his to grow needy, with anticipation.

His lips attached to mine once again. I responded immediately as my breathing stopped. He pushed me backwards into the couch and that was the start of a night I never wanted to end. The way he lifted me into his bedroom and how he cautiously took off my clothes and stripped himself to reveal his bare chest.

His anatomy was heavenly. My dark skin contrasts with his own pale skin, like a beautiful painting, and the bed was our canvas. He kissed my skin so gently and he caressed my breast. He held me still as  he rocked into me with steady and timely thrusts. I cling onto his shoulders moaning and calling for him.

   I was filled with such ecstasy as our joined bodies met each other in a rapid pace. His mouth hung open in pleasure, followed by low grunts and groans. I hear him called my name hissing as I clenched around him. I feel tears slip down my eyes. Jae wipes my tears and he slowed down his thrusts. " You are so beautiful. Don't cry anymore darling. I can't stand seeing you cry" He whispers to me. He then places a kiss to my forehead.

I bit my bottom lip as I felt my climax build up from the pit of my core. He clenches his jaw and I know that he was at his top too, I rocked my hips against him and his mouth releases a soft moan as he panted like a dog, holding it inside.
I flung my arms around his shoulders and I met his thrusts, stimulating our highs. I scream out on the top of my lungs and he groans. His hands squeezed my thighs tightly before he erupted as well, swearing underneath his breath.

      •.        •.     •

Jae's POV

          I held her in my arms as she lay on my bare chest fast asleep. I watched as her back rises and falls. I caressing the skin of her bronzed face with the side of my hands. This woman was as beautiful as she was scarred. A woman who lived with such a heavy chest just yearning for someone to hear her cry of her lonely heart. What a woman she was. Strong , not just in strength but in pride and dignity that could take on an army. A woman that was so heavenly, that the essence of her presence was more than enough to satisfy every man that would fall to her feet.

  This woman would get through everything that the world threw at her. I believed she could. Her tears was not a symbol of defeat but her flag of triumph. She was mighty than the knights that claimed to save from the castle, so she saved herself. Independent woman. A woman who depended on no one, but her own loneliness stalked her. I wanted this woman. This woman no longer had to be alone. I wrapped my arms around her and muttered in her ear, " You are truly amazing".