Q and A pt 1

* Face Reveal in Multimedia *

What made you choose to do an ambw book? More like , Who, made me do an interracial book. Chocolate girls aren't treasured enough. Some Asians are usually shy of the idea of dating black girls, and some black girls just want some asian love too.

Where did you get the idea for the story line? Well, I honestly have no idea. I've watched multiple kdramas, and read many books. I think DuragLenny writes truly amazing books. I was obsessed with her way of writing, and that was some inspiration, but nothing plagiarized. I admire her work, and she gave me motivation to finish my story, and produce my first AMBW book.

Why didn't Jae just report his father to begin with? Despite Jae hating his father's guts, that is his father.

Why the name pierre? When I wrote this book I wanted Athena to be a little like me. I want four boys, and I've always said that if I have four boys I'd name them; Pierre, Noir, Yuhan,and Raphael.

You should do a spin-off for her brother. Yeah, no.

Are you in school? Unfortunately so.

Why didn't Athena just go back home if she was lonely? Pride.

Why does Athena faint a lot?
Multiple reasons, pollution in the air, probably staying up late, not eating enough.

Do you like BTS? And did you get into Korean culture because of Kpop?

I love BTS. With a passion. Also, yes and no. I got into ASIAN culture through dramas, and documentaries. I'm more interested in the language and foods, the music became a thing afterwards. Yes, it furthered my fascination and became the sole reason of my admiration for korean culture, and men especially.

Have you been in an Interracial relationship? Yes, and I liked him alot. He was South Korean and he was the cutest. A few years older, and then he moved miles and miles away.

FOR PART TWO, ask me more questions on social media. @yourfairnoona on Instagram.
OR YOU CAN COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER .