제 11 장

Jae's hair were webbed between my fingers, his head resting on my bare breast, my legs straddling his hips, with his arms wrapped around me as his hands gripped my shoulders. Jae threw his head backwards, his eyes sealed tightly and his mouth a gaping. I rocked my hips against his, increasing our friction. Jae bites his lips, his eyes still closed. He rises his hips furthering the depth of his thrust, and ultimately quickening his pace.

  " Jae" Is all could get out as he pounded harder into me. " Yes baby?" He asks seductively as the audible sounds of our skin colliding with each other over and drowned out my steady whimpers and hissing. Jae's hair clung to his forehead from the sweat rolling off of our bodies. Suddenly Jae locked me into place and hammered into me, setting me on fire and bringing me to an orgasmic high, and I felt his hot seed shoot into me just moments later. He lifted me and held me up before forcefully putting me on my back, thrusting out his high. His hair fell from his face as he looked down at me smiling. " I'm so sorry Athena"He pulls backwards and inspects my girl. I felt his fluids seep out of me. " It was so hard to resist" He pants pushing my hair from my face.

I smile at him and pushes his hair back. " I have plan b" I say and he smiles broadly.   He stands up, bare as the day he was born. He walks into his closet and comes out wearing a towel around his hips and one on his shoulder. He had clothes in his hands as well. " These are for you my queen. Do you want me to start your bath water, or just a shower?" He asks me and I sat up. " Shower. Let's both save time, and join me" I suggested, and he grins boyishly. I roll my eyes and laugh.

  He walks over to me and place the things on the bed. He lifts me up and carries me over his shoulder causing me to squeal and beg. " Jae put me down!" I begged smacking his ass, only for him to reciprocate and smack my ass as well. He carries me to the bathroom and sits me onto the counter. " You are so beautiful Athena. I can kiss you all day" He say bringing his lips to my forehead. I smile at him and cover my mouth.

"If only I had just one day
I want to peacefully fall asleep
intoxicated with your sweet scent" He sang in korean, which I recognized as Just One Day by BTS. I shake my head shyly looking away from him. " I love you " He says in Korean. I blinked at him and searched his eyes for a waver of regret. " Really?" I asked softly. " I love you Athena" He repeats in english and I felt the springs of my eyes burst, and the waterworks began. " I love you too"

              •.             •.              •.

" You added too much sesame oil!" I exclaimed as Jae looks at the now almost empty bottle of sesame oil. " I added the right amount, look it says right here" He says showing his phone where it says to add half a tea spoon of sesame oil, but clearly he poured a cup full. " That was a cup sir" I giggled shaking my head. He covered his mouth in shock, realizing his mistake.

  " Aren't you the Korean? And you cannot make bulgogi stew correctly?" I clicked my tongue and he laughs. " anything but Bulgogi stew I can make" He says and I laugh at this. " You aren't doing a very good job so far" I say and he kisses my cheeks. " That's why I have you "He mutters wrapping his arms around my hips, and placing a kiss on my shoulder. That's when I heard the door bell. I snapped around at Jae.

" Are you expecting someone?"

" No"

The door started ringing again and he looked at me confused. " Go open the door!" I exclaimed pushing him towards the door. He looks back at me and makes his way  towards the door. I peaked to see who was at the door. " Mom, what are you doing here?" I hear Jae say in korean and I shot up. I ran into his room, and locked myself in his bathroom. I fixed my hair and straightened out Jae's oversized t-shirt that I wore and tucked it inside of my black jeans.

" Athena darling!" Jae calls and I exit the bathroom and slowly crept out of his room. A woman with salt and peppered hair, a little shorter than Jae, wearing a floral green dressed approached me. She smelled of cookies and cinnamon and I breathed in the sweet scent that I loved so much. " Oh my Jae Eun, She's pretty, and her skin is so chocolatey" She says in Korean, awhile smiling at me. She probably thought that I hadn't understood her speech.

" Hello" I bowed politely and she smiles.
" Hello, I am Ms.Park" She tells me in English and I bowed again. " I am Athena. Athena Jackson" I tell her sweetly. "Jae Eun, She is so polite." She tells Jae Eun in Korean. " Mother, she speaks Korean" Jae chuckles and her eyes widened.

" Thank you Ms.Park, you are very lovely" I answer in Korean and a broad and familiar smile grows on her lips. " Thank you Ms.Jackson. You truly do have nice skin. Your eyes are so round, and you're cheeks are so sharp." She whispers as she places her hands on my face. I smiled at Jae's mother. " Thank you Ms.Park" Jae grabs my hands and looks to his mother. " I love her mom" He tells her and I bite my lips.

Her eyes twinkled and she looked between us. " I want to take you somewhere" She tells me and my eyebrows shot up, I looked at Jae. Jae smiles at me. "I've been saving this for the woman Jae Eun introduced to me as his love". I'm gonna