제 8 장

" Thank you, your meal will come in fifteen minutes" The waitress says smiling tightly at us, walking over so subtly she almost tripped on her heels. Jae places his hands over mine, diverting my attention. " You look beautiful" He tells me for the hundredth time that night. I bit my lip and smiled, " I got it, the first few thousand times" I say and he laughs his deep laughter. His laugh sounded like a crack of thunder on a silent and stormy night. " You are gorgeous. I'm not just saying it Athena. Your presence outshines all the stars in the galaxy, and your eyes are the god father of both the moon and sun. Your body is the blessed purification to anyone who looks at you. I myself am truly honored to share my heart with such a beautiful black goddess as yourself, because you truly are one of a kind Athena" His words are like sweet poison killing my guards and finding his way into my heart. I bit my bottom lip.

" You bit your lip a lot" He tells me with a suggestive smile. " I do? I didn't notice" I say running my thumb over my lip. He smiles more broadly. " Athena, I don't think you've ever told me about where you got your ass from, where is your mother?" He asks me so vulgarly that I threw my head back in laughter. Why is he like this? " She's somewhere in Barbados with her fifth husband" I say bitterly with a smile.

"Oh" He says shyly placing his hand behind his head. I laughed again because of the silence that filled around us. " What about you? Tell me about your mom" He looks up at the ceiling said trying to place his words. " She's tough, She is very sweet though. She never got along with my dad" He tells me and I tilt my head to the side. " Than How were you conceived?" I ask and his face changes to a sarcastic melancholy smirk.
" Forced marriage of course, my father abiding to my grandfather's rules, and my mother being forced to" I am winded. Suddenly my throat feels dry and a bit tight. He chuckles and moves my hair out of my face, " What's wrong? You look like you just had an orgasm" He says and I slaps his hand away causing him to laugh again. " Pervert" I muttered and he feigns heartache as he puts his hand on his chest pretending to be offended.

" I am no such thing"

" You are?"

" Oh I am? Says the woman who manhandled my name—-"Jae!" I exclaimed and he smirks seductively. Our food came much later than expected and I lost count of how much times my heart sped up, I laughed a loud, or felt the nervous flutters in my stomach. I knew that I had Jae.

          •.                      •.                  •

    Jae parks the car in front of his house and I sigh. " Jae, I have to be at the school in the morning, you will only keep me up. Seriously, take me home" I demanded and he reaches over and unbuckles my seat belt ignoring me. " Jae I mean it, come on y——-He brings his lips to mine, sealing my mouth shut. He pulls away slowly and looks at me. " I have a present for you, I was going to take you home after. You seem to have other plans, mhm, huh pervert?" I bite my lips in embarrassment. He kisses my forehead and smiles. " I'm all for it if that's what you really want to do, hadn't anticipated a treat" He teases biting his lips. I slapped his shoulders and he releases a laugh.

" Come inside" He says and get out of the car and follow him inside his apartment. He holds my hands and takes me inside his bedroom. His apartment still smells the same. He places his hands on my hips. " close your eyes" He instructs me and I close my eyes. Moments later I hear shuffling and I feel him place something into my hands. I opened my eyes slowly and it is something of blue fabric folded neatly. I unraveled it revealing a long, business attire blue dress. I thumbed at the silky like fabric and smiled.

     " What is this for?" I asked him and he smiles broadly. " You like it? It's for tomorrow. You will receive your teaching certificate." He says and I smiled shyly. " Thank you Jae" The dress was so pretty, my curves would definitely differ tomorrow. " You are welcome baby" He says softly pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his torso. He smells so amazing. He was utterly my favorite person ever. He was perfect.

" So that means you can get dressed here in the morning. I want you to stay with me tonight" He mutters into my hair and I giggled. " I knew you wanted me to stay, huh pervert?"I say pulling away from the hug. His face flushed and burned a radish red color. " Who are you calling a pervert?" I screamed a loudly when he picked me and placed me on his shoulder. " Jae!" I squealed and he reaches up and claps my ass causing it to jiggle abnormally. Jae laughs as my squirming and tosses me on the bed.

" Lay with me , come on" He says crawling on the bed. I bite my lips as he pulls me against his chest. " it's hot" I whisper and he nods. He then sits up and pulls his shirt over his head. I try my hardest not to fight the temptation of running my hands over his raw milky chest and onto his defined abs. He lays back and pulls me closer.

" You'll be very busy tomorrow" I say against his chest. He says nothing. His chest rises and falls as he breathes through his nostrils, the heat forming on my scalp. I knew he was still awake. No one falls asleep in 10 seconds. I rest my head closer against his chest and close my eyes. He was my home. Only when I was with him, did I believe that I owned a home.