제 27 장

" Where are we going?"

               " Hold on my love, just a few more steps" Jae navigated me up a ramp, directing me forward with my eyes covered. " Jae Eun, If you push me into any body of water, I'm gonna cut off your hair, because you damaged mine" I tell him and he laughs a hearty laugh. " Trust me, alright?" We stopped abruptly. He counted in korean and then released his hands from over my eyes, but they were still closed. " Open your eyes Mrs.Min"

Slowly, my eyelids separated and the light shone in my eyes. Before me was a house, about two stories high with an attic. The house was made of pure brick. It's contemporary style was very attractive, and modern. " Where are we?" I asked him, and he smiles at me. " Welcome home" My eyes widened. " Are you serious? This is ...."

"..—This is our home." He tells me and I covered my mouth in shock. " Really?" I asked him and he nods, wrapping his arms around me he says, " Surprise". I don't know if it was my hormones, but I started to cry. He chuckles and pulls me into his chest hugging me. " You are such a crybaby" He says earning a glare from me. He laughs a loudly and holds my hands. " I'm am kidding. Let's go inside, I want to show you the baby's room" He takes his keys out of his pockets and holds my hand as we walk over to the door.

Jae directed me inside, and I immediately fell in love with the home like interior. As we walked around the fully furnished home, Jae boasted about how he put it together himself. He dragged me up the stairs and directed me towards a room at the end of the hall. He pushed it open dramatically slow. I gasped in awe.

" This is adorable" I looked around at the unisex themed nursery. Everything was both yellow and Charleston gray. I loved it so much. " I hadn't known the baby's gender yet, but I figured I'd work with a color that fit with both. Do you like it?" He asks and I nodded vigorously. " Very much" I pecked his lips and smiled warmly. His face flushed shyly

" Pierre will absolutely love this. I love everything. I can't believe this. This house is beautiful" I tell him and he smiles. " How? When?"

" Well, this is actually is actually one of my father's owned properties, built off of my mother's ideas. When they divorced, my father granted my mother this house as alimony. My mother however, only wanted this house to upset my father. She wants nothing to do with him, so she actually doesn't want anything to do with this house either, so she gave it to me. Now I am an official owner of this house and land" He explains proudly.

" When you left, I was determined to get you back. Everyday at physical therapy, and as I was healing, you became my motivation. I wanted to get better so that I can really be a good man for you. I wanted to marry you the instant I was able to walk on my own. I want to raise kids in this house, I want to grow old and grey with you in this house. I want to die in this house" His words were melodic to my heart and I felt the familiar pang in my chest. " I love you"

"I love you too" I smiled at him.

•.                               •.                                •

              "This is our room" Jae kisses my shoulders, and wraps his arms around my torso. Before us, was a California king size bed. The mattress was quite big. The decor in the room was extraordinary, and far better than anythingI could have put together. I felt Jae lips on my neck, and it sent a shiver throughout my body. " Jae, what are you doing?" I giggled and his fingers danced around the straps of my top. " Well, this is our room. We will make lots of memories in here, and what more better time to make those memories than to start right now" He whispered into my ear. He knew that it was like a dagger to my core. He knew what it did to me.

" Why are you so heated lately? You'd think you'd be more turned off by a fat woman" I chuckle.

He stops and stands in front of me, a frown on his face. " You are not fat, you are pregnant, and even if you were, that wouldn't make me less attractive to you. You have no idea how much times a day, I stiffen by the bare thought of kissing and touching you like this" He held my wrists now. He drops to his knees in front of me and my eyes widened. He runs his hands over my stomach.

He lifts my shirt and exposed my bare belly. He places a kiss above my navel. " Jae , I really d—-

——-I want you now" He says in a whisper and stands straight up. I open my mouth to talk but he doesn't let me. He envelopes me into his arms and kisses me. He tucks his arms-under my legs and lifts me up bridal style, laying me onto our bed gently. He hovered over me and I went crazy. I yanked at the buttons of his shirt, buttons flying everywhere. He attached his lips to my neck, and pulled my shirt over my head.

He undressed me with such quickness that I was quite taken back when he entered me. I whined and moaned as he pushed into me rapidly, keeping such a satisfying tempo. My arms thrown over his shoulders and my legs wrapping around him instinctively. He coated my neck with hickeys and bites. He laced his fingers in my hair and I sighed in pleasure.

Jae grunts, turned to groans as I lifted my hips to meet his thrusts. He stops and clenched his jaw tightly. " Fuck" I almost gasped at this. Jae Eun rarely curses if at all. I bite down on my lips. He rocks into me slowly. " Jae, please" I wanted him to make love to me, like he did. He brought his hands to my mound. " Tell me what you want" He whispers into my ear massaging my girl with his fingers.

I arched off of the bed, my fingers clawing at his sweaty back. " Jae, make love to me" I pleaded and he smirks.
" As you wish my queen" with that he thrusted into me hard, causing me to howl in ecstasy and for the rest of the evening, we stayed just like this caressingly and lovingly, adding a few good memories to a life time of good ones.