제 7 장

| In the multimedia, there is a YouTube video of Day6 singing their song "Shoot Me", YoungK is in that group for those who didn't know, YoungK is who I use to portray Jae Eun, He is casted at Jae Eun. In the video he is the one with Black hair at the very left, he starts singing first, with a black shirt underneath his beige jacket|

One thing that I've learned in this life is that once you create soul ties with someone, that formidable bond created will haunt you for a very long time. In two months time, I had not seen Jae. I felt regretful and sad. I was angry and hurt. Jae wasn't to blame for his father's remarks. I wondered how he was, and often if he'd been thinking of me. Or if he had forgotten me completely, and maybe even moved on. I'm filled with misery, and I crave to see him again. I want to hold him, I want to kiss him. I wanted to smell that familiar cinnamon smell.

I thought my prayers were answered when I saw him. We all stood expectantly, the students I mean. Today, most students had finally obtained their bachelors degree, including me. Today I achieved a goal. I was very happy, I was definitely proud, proud that I came into an entire new world without a background and yet here I was. I was glad that I came on time, otherwise I would miss Jae Eun and his father being introduced. His infamous father who called himself a god damned senate. How can such a hateful person be a senator.

Jae's hair was back to black. He wore a crisp suit and his hair was longer and styled so perfectly. He looked absolutely handsome. He was my aphrodisiac, seeing him like that caused a familiar stirring in my loins. He hadn't noticed me yet, his jaw was tight and he looked so concentrated. I wasn't even aware that my name was called until the people around me clapped and suddenly his eyes fall onto me. He visibly gulps, his eyes stony and hallow.

I stood up and received my degree, I was applauded whilst I held my infamous faux smile. As I walked off the stage, I felt his eyes, burning into my soul, I felt naked. I wouldn't sit back down. I would go straight home. I was done, I had no more reason to be here. I walked out of the study hall and past all of those people. I ran through people as I scurried like mouse.

I make it in the parking lot, and someone pulls me from behind, jerking me around completely. " Jae what at—-He cuts me off , immediately bringing my lips to his. He kissed me so tenderly, I didn't even hesitate, my arms slithered over his shoulders. He pulls away first, giving me a minute to contain myself. He presses his forehead against mine. " Athena, forgive me, I cannot stand it, you have no idea how much I've wanted to kiss you like this" He breathes , his chest heaving up and down. His desperation weighed itself in his eyes. He was so handsome in his suit. I couldn't keep my hands to myself either.

    I reached up and kissed him again, running my hands down his chest. I could feel his hard muscles on my palms. He took this opportunity to play his hands on my hips and bring me closer. " Wait, we cant do this here" He says pulling away. He lifted me off my feet, my legs wrapping around his waist, and I clung to his neck. He brought me over to his car. He unlocked it and opened the door to the back seat. He placed me on my back. He closed the door and got in the drivers seat and started the car. He drove the car, farther in the parking lot and parked it. He begin to get out but I placed a hand on his arm. " Stay there" I say softly, deciding to climb over the seat and onto his lap.

  I straddled his lap and he brought his hands over my bottom caressingly. I looked into his eyes as I unbuttoned his shirt. He pulled off his jacket and tossed it in the passenger seat. He shrugged off his shirt and helped me take off my graduation gown. I wore a pink dress underneath,my breast were practically pooling into his face. He pushed the dress up to my hips. He kept his eyes onto me as I unbuckled his belt and undid his pants.

" Athena" He breathes.

I bit my lips as I slipped my hands inside of his pants and grabbing his manhood. His eyes shut close, and he bit his lips. We were like molten ash and lava, the intense feeling of ecstasy and the flame ignited in our cores. After removing the rest of my clothes, I lifted up and slowly I sunk onto his length. " Ahh shit" He moans throwing his head back. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed is neck. I rocked back and forth on his hips slowly, poking the sleeping tiger . He bit his lips, his faces of pleasure sent shivers throughout my body.

He buried his head in my neck, and wrapped his arms around me, and he gave out of all his restraint. He hammered into me at such a quick pace, letting out loud groans and grunts of pleasure. He became a hungry wolf and I was his prey. We slipped into another dimension, where there were only him and I, our bodies fighting against each other, as he howls in all of his euphoric pleasures.

    When we were both satisfied enough, I lay into his arms. The seat set back so that we were flatter. He lay his head backwards and his breathing stilled. " Athena, I care about you. You belong to me. You can be mad at me, and that'll be fine, but don't leave. Stay with me. I cannot bear it." He says softly and I snuggled into him. " I cannot bear it as well" I admitted looking up at him. He smiled sweetly and kissed my forehead.

  That day Jae and I knew that we were getting into something that we'd both together. We didn't care about what the obstacles that we would face. We believed that our relationship was worth fighting for.