chapter twenty

PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING YOUR REACTIONS TO THINGS THAT HAPPEN DURING THE CHAPTER AND JUST THE CHAPTER IN GENERAL

---------

*if you are uncomfortable with sex, i suggest skipping the end :)* 

              "Lights out!"

The guards booming voice echoed off the walls as the main lights shut off, leaving dimmer ones on. Jane laid flat on her bed, looking at the ceiling. The incident with Big T was now a couple days old but that didn't stop Jane from still feeling hung up about it. Even after thinking about it for so many hours, Jane couldn't come to a conclusion where that sudden murderous feeling came from. That wasn't her; it never had been and never would be. But yet, here she was: almost a murderer of fifteen. 

The voices had been very pleased with her. They kept saying encouraging words following that event, wanting her to do it again. Every time Jane laid eyes on a person that looked vulnerable, they would come, trying to convince her to let the inner monster in her out. They wanted another show, unlock some more of that "potential" in her. 

Jane rolled her eyes, thinking about that. They had been bringing up her "potential" for almost three months now. She was getting tired of hearing it over and over again. She knew deep down what they meant; they meant her willingness to kill and take someone's life away from them. Just a few days prior, she looked down that path of killing and it shook her to her core. With Laney by her side, Jane was confident she would be fine and wouldn't go down that path.

Jane wondered then if Jerome had a similar experience. Did her brother ever look down that path? Whenever he killed small animals? Or when he held their mother's life in his hands? Did he ever feel sympathy or see himself from the outside and wonder how he became this way? Jane shook the thought of Jerome out of her head. He was a subject she didn't want to think about. And besides, he was a psychopath. There was a high possibility that he never thought about the path he would take and just nosedived into it. 

The small knock on Jane's door took her by surprise. It was lights out; the inmates were supposed to be left alone. Besides that, if it was a guard, they would've just opened up, never would they knock quietly. Also, Jane was a little taken aback. Her door wasn't locked this entire time?

A moment later, a head popped in before snaking their way into Jane's cell and closing it behind her. The light finally revealed Laney, smiling down at Jane. 

Jane's eyes widened as she rose from her bed. She went up to her, placing her hands on Laney's sides. "Laney! What are you doing here? How did you leave your cell and get into mine?"

Laney smiled wider. "Some perks of being here for so long and making friends with some of the guards." Laney let her hand graze Jane's cheek. Laney was only a little bit taller than Jane as Laney's finger traced the side of her face before going under Jane's jaw and nudging it up a little bit more so Jane would look directly in Laney's eyes. "I wanted to see you."

Jane smiled. "I wanted to see you too."

Jane's heart started to beat fast as Laney looked down at Jane's lips and started leaning closer to her. This was happening. Finally, after a moment, Laney's soft lips met Jane's. At first it was tender and soft, like she didn't want to hurt her, and then it got hungry as their tongues met in a faster motion. Their jaws worked together without a hitch. The tongues danced together in each other's mouths like two lifetime lovers would. Jane couldn't get over it. This was actually happening! Jane's first kiss was with this beautiful blonde angel. The first person in her life that made her feel special. The first person that didn't hit and verbally attack her everyday. The first person that was there for her when she was at her lowest. The first person who actually loved her.

Without letting go of each other, they made their way to Jane's small uncomfortable bed, collapsing onto it together. Laney was on top of Jane, dominating what was happening. She was in control and Jane let her. God knows she wasn't as experienced as Laney cleared showed she was. 

Jane and Laney separated for a moment, tearing off their uniforms, leaving them in their bras and panties. Jane felt a little insecure, however, as she paused right before her and Laney reattached. Jane's bare back was always an insecurity. It was all scarred up from the years of abuse, mostly from the whip incident of her thirteenth birthday and the glass shards that stabbed her at the age of six. Laney sensed this as she looked at Jane's back, grazing her hand over the scars. Jane flinched at the cold hand. Laney's hand went to Jane's shoulder, making her look at Laney.

"You don't need to be ashamed of these scars or your past." Laney spoke very softly and with care. "You are a survivor and I'm so proud of how far you've grown."

Jane looked at Laney with tears in her eyes. Laney was the kindest person she had ever met. Jane didn't know what she would do without her. Jane kissed Laney in response to her and they fell back onto Jane's bed.

They kissed for a couple more moments before Laney started experimenting. Laney's hand had decided to drift away as Jane and her were still connected together. Her hand went exploring all over Jane's body, tracing over everything. It made a short stop at Jane's breast and traced it with such care, yet determination. Jane was turned on. Jane felt that all of a sudden her first kiss would end up taking her all the way, and she was excited. This was the person she wanted to do it with. She wanted to be with her forever. 

Her hand didn't stop there as it started to go exploring lower in Jane's other lady parts. Laney's mouth unattached from Jane's as her hand made it to the finish line. Jane's heart felt like it could explode any second. She was so in love and so turned on all in one moment. Then what Jane was anticipating for happened. 

Laney entered inside her and played around down there. Jane exploded in pleasure. It felt like Laney's fingers were playing the piano down there. Jane's back arced with pleasure as Laney went further and fast. She moaned and begged her to continue. Laney looked down at her lover and smiled. She was happy she was the one doing this to her; her true love as much as she was Jane's. 

Soon, Jane climaxed and her back un-arced itself. Her body fell back onto the mattress, her breathing still heavy. Laney wiped her hand on her leg and looked back at her love, who was smiling back at her. 

Once again, they kissed, but this time soft and no hungry tongues. It was gentle and loving. They parted but didn't widen the distance between them. Laney smiled wide. Jane watched as Laney tucked a piece of blonde hair behind her ear. "I want to stay here forever," She finally said.

"I wish you could." 

Laney's head made contact with Jane's chest as she gently placed it there, hugging into Jane's side. Jane's heart continued to beat fast, as just being around Laney made butterflies appear in her stomach. Then one emotion and words Jane had never said to anyone in her life before came to her mind. She wanted to say them so bad, so with enough courage she did. 

Jane's voice was soft as she spoke. "I think I'm in love with you."

Laney lifted her head from Jane's chest and turned to face Jane. Laney's face was lit with a huge smile. She opened her mouth to speak the exact words Jane had waited for someone to say to her her whole life. "I think I'm in love you with you too."