Jungkook-Birthday

(Edited. 8/14/19) As I reread this chapter, I cringed. Please go to newer chapters if you don't want a corny chapter)

Y/n POV
The bright sunshine woke me up. I immediately checked my phone, hoping for any messages. Weird. I didn't see any birthday greetings from my friends or boyfriend.

I tried calling them, but it went straight to voicemail. At this point, I was about to burst into tears. Everyone forgot my birthday.

I brushed my teeth, took a quick shower, got a tub of some ice cream, and sat down in front of the tv watching Netflix.

Jungkook POV
"Ok, hyungs. Lets get the party ready.
Noooo, Tae, the banner should be lower. Suga hyung,did you get the cake?"

I was a worrying mess because today was my girlfriend's birthday, and I woke up extra early just to create the perfect birthday for her.

Everything was finally ready. I still kept worrying and many negative thoughts ran through my mind.

"Will she like it? What if she doesn't come? What if she doesn't like my surprise?", I kept asking myself.

Rm hyung must have heard me because he put his arm around my shoulder to comfort me.

"It is going to be okay, Jungkook, if your girlfriend really loves you, she will be very happy.", he consoled me.

That did make me feel a whole lot better.

"Okay everyone," I shouted out to my hyungs."Jimin, can you call Y/n? Everyone else, places!"

We turned off all the lights, hid in different places, and we all waited for her to come.

Y/n POV
As I was watching kdramas, I got a call from Jimin. I was still kind of angry at Jungkook and BTS, so I let it keep ringing. However, he just had to  kept calling.

"Jesus Christ, will he stop?", I mumbled to myself.

After the 5th ring, I finally decided to answer the call.
(J=jimin. Y=you)

Y- what do you want, Jimin?

J-Y/n, me and the band saw Jungkook in his house with some other girl. HURRY!

The phone slipped out of my grasp. It took my brain a while to process what he said. Jungkook? Cheating?

Is that why he kept ignoring me? I quickly put on some shoes, not noticing if they were mismatched. I got my keys, got in the car, and sped to Jungkook's house, not caring if I got a ticket.

I held the wheel hard. Please, I thought to myself, please don't let me see my boyfriend of 2 years with another girl.

As soon as I arrived to Jungkook's doorstep, it took me a while to compose myself. Ok calm down Y/n, you can do this.

I took a deep breath, and opened the door. The whole house is silent, and the door's unlocked, making me more worried.

All of a sudden, the lights turned on, revealing my boyfriend, friends, and family.

" SURPRISE Y/N HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

I almost started crying, seeing all my loved ones, but I managed to keep it together.

"Oppa?", I whispered out.

"Yes jagi?", Jungkook asked.

"You did this? All for me?"

I felt tears brimming my eyes.

"Yes. Do you not like it?"

"No,I-i love it. Thank you, Kook."

At that point in time, all my emotions started pouring out. I dropped on the floor, and started crying my eyes out.

Jungkook squatted down where I was crying, and he hugged me tight, afraid to ever let go of me.

"Hey, it's okay. Shhh."
His angel voice made me feel better.

All my family and friends smiled at the sight of me and Jungkook. Even though I knew his members would tease me later, I hugged back as well.

(Time skip, cuz I'm lazy.)

After we had cake, and opened presents, everyone gathered around me and Jungkook, making me wonder why.

"Baby," Jungkook said. He got down on one knee.

I almost passed out, is he doing what I thought he was doing?

" Y/n, you and me had gone through many fights, but I would like to keep it short and simple. I really love you, y/n. Will you marry me?"

I started tearing up.

"Yes I will!"

Everyone gushed at my reaction.

Jungkook smiled and put the ring on my finger.

"I love you, Jeon Y/n."

"I love you too, Jungkook."

Whew! 1st chapter done. If you guys don't like, sorry , but I will try harder to make it better. Bye!