Rm-Beaten

Y/n POV
It became a daily schedule for me. Rm's fans would hurt me, kick me, punch me, spit on me, everything you could think of.

They would threaten me and tell me to leave and break up with my boyfriend, but when I refused, they start hurting me.

Today was no different. My whole stomach was bruised, I had a busted lip, and my legs were cut and red from the kicks. This beating was even worse than the others.

I went into my bathroom to try and clean up the blood, but a voice shouted my name.

"Y/N?? ARE YOU HOME? MY GROUP IS HERE."

My eyes widened. Oh no. I can't let him see this. I tried locking the door, and was about to turn around, when the knob opened.

"Ba-"

He stopped and looked at me and up and down. He quickly looked away.

"Uhm. I'll go get you some medicime at the store. I'll be back soon."

"Wai-"

The door slammed. He knew. I was scared for what he could do. The door opened again, and I saw the rest of his group there.

"Y/n? Rm hyung suddenly left. Do you know what happe-", Jin stopped.

Everyone stopped. It was so silent, you could hear a pin drop.

"Y/n noona? What happened?", Kookie asked.

"I got beat up. But its okay! I can clean up."

I tried smiling and moved to leave, but immediately fell. Luckily Jungkook caught me.

"We should bring you downstairs so you can clean up. Jungkook can carry you since he's the strongest.", Yoongi said.

Jungkook carried me bridal style, and softly laid me on the couch. Everyone left me alone so I could tend to my cuts.

I got a wet towel, and tried wiping my cuts on my leg, but the hard kicks to my stomach made it difficult to. I groaned in pain.

Suddenly, a pair of big hands took the towel. Rm lifted me up onto the nearest counter so it would be easier.

My boyfriend started wiping off the blood. The whole time, he wouldn't make eye contact with me.

"Baby, I'm-"

"Stop. Let me... just do this.", he said. I stayed silent.

Rm was cleaning all the blood, and occasionally flinched when I hissed in pain. He bandaged all the cuts and added ointment to the bruises.

When he accidently brushed his hand over my stomach, I yelled from the harsh pain.

He lifted my shirt carefully, and saw that my stomach was entirely purple.

His eyes widened so much I thought they would pop out of his eye sockets.

When he was finally done treating me, he looked at me and sighed.

"Y/n. I'm sorry for what my fans did to you. You are so precious in my life and I love you so much. But I don't want to see you hurt by them. Maybe we should break-"

"NO.", I quickly interrupted.

"Look. I love you so much. I don't wamt some immature fans to break us up. You are the only thing I have left in my life. I cant lose you. I love you, you love me. Please, don't leave. I don't know what to do without you."

I buried my head in his chest and started crying to my heart's consent.

Rm was definitely shocked, but he tightly hugged me back.

"I love you too Y/n."

As I was going to lean in to kiss him, the door slammed open. I saw everyone staring at us.

"Yay! You aren't leaving noona!!", Kookie exclaimed.

"GROUP HUG!"

They all tightly hugged me.

"Yah Yoongi. My arm still hurts."

"Oops sorry!"