Rm-Honeymoon

Hey! Before you start reading, this chapter is a request by Wild_Flower_V.
I hope you enjoy this chapter and I hope I did a good job so you enjoy it, love. 💜💜 Ahh im so freaking sorry for the late update, but please enjoy reading!! :)

Y/n POV
"I do."

Whoever knew those two mere words could forever decide your fate, whether it be one amazing journey that you forever enjoy or one that is an everlasting hell. For me, the day I said "I do" to my loving husband easily passed for the happiest day of my life.

I remembered our amazing journey like it was yesterday. Rm and I met in high school; I guess as soon as I laid eyes on him, I immediately felt attracted to him. After we started dating, it was pretty much pure bliss after that. Our love story wasn't picture-perfect; of course, we had many fights, complications, and misunderstands. But he and I did them together and that's what matters.

We were hand in hand through all the rough obstacles, and in the end, we made it out, stronger and better than ever. He and I survived all the crap that life tended to throw our way.

The day he got down on one knee easily brought me to tears. The important memory was as clear as glass; it was forever implemented in my head.

(Flashback)

"Are you really sure that I look good, Soyeon?" 

I asked my best friend for the hundredth while staring at my dolled up apperance in the mirror. I wanted to make sure that the night ahead with my boyfriend was going to be absolutely perfect, and was I a nervous mess? Of course I was. Even after all these years of being together with my sweet boyfriend, I still wanted to impress him. 

"Come on Y/n. You look amazing, like I've said for the 10 minutes straight. He's going to love you for you." Soyeon reassured me with a big smile whilst taking in my apperance. 

I drew in a sharp breath to calm myself down. 

A knock came to the door, and I turned back into a nervous wreck, freaking out all over again. It was time... Butterflies bloomed in my stomach and I felt dizzy with delight that it was time for my date with him.

"Oh my god, he's here! He's here, Soyeon!" I exclaimed.

Soyeon grabbed my shoulders, facing me to her. She stared me dead in the eye, carefully explaining.

"Y/n. Listen to me. You're literally the definition of perfect. He loves you for you, okay? Remember that. Hell, even if you showed up in a stained sweatpants and sweatshirt, I guarantee he would still be drooling over you, okay? You'll do great. Just be yourself." 

I nodded at my best friend's rendition of a pep talk, and I felt some of my nervousness disappear a little bit. 

"Great. Now go get your man, Y/n." She gave me a little shoulder nudge with a teasing wink. I rolled my eyes at her behavior, but I wasn't able to stop my smile on my face from her quirkiness, which was one of the qualities that I loved so much.

I basically ran downstairs with Soyeon following after me. When I opened the front door, instead of Rm, there was Taehyung standing there expectantly. He smiled at my confused face, knowing the exact reason behind it.

"Babe?" Soyeon asked, equally as confused as me. And yes, if you're wondering, Taehyung was Soyeon's boyfriend. 

"Hey, love." They shared a light peck, before turning their attention back to me. 

"Rm asked me to escort you both personally to the location of the date." He explained the situation. 

"Wait, I'm going too? Nooo, I don't want to third wheel with those two lovers." Soyeon whined out like a child, making me laugh under my breath.