Taehyung-Pranks

Y/n POV
"Hey guys its Y/n. Today I will be doing a prank on my boyfriend, V. He's at work, so basically I have some fake blood and I will pretend I lost memory. I will have this chair on me, making it look like I fell out out of my chair. So yeah, wish me luck guys!"

After I hid the camera, I applied the blood, put the chair on me, and waited for V to come home.

(Time skip)

The front door opened, and I immediately stilled, desperately not wanting my horrible acting skills to shine through.

"Y/n, I'm home", V shouted.

He then went to the kitchen, where saw me, laying on the floor. His eyes widened and he came straight to me, worry all over his voice. He crouched down to my level, trying not to glance all the immense amount of blood.

"Yah Y/n what the fuck happened?!?", he yelled.

He shook me to see if I was awake, and when he confirmed I was, he ran to go find a towel to help clean my "blood". He came back.

"Who are you?", I asked.

The look in his face took all of my willpower to not laugh.

"I-i'm your boyfriend Y/n! We live together. You fell out of the chair, and then you hit your head."

"No, I didn't, I was in my room sleeping. Get away, you! What, are you going to kill me!?!?!", I yelled.

Taehyung pulled his hair in frustration. I could see tears about to leak out of his face.

"NO NO Y/N I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND, AND WE LIVE TOGETHER. NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING.", he bawled like a little kid.

That did it. I burst out laughing. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt, and I felt tears coming.

"You think this is funny? You don't even know-" Before Tae finished his sentence, I pulled him into a hug and I buried my face into his chest and whispered,

" Taetae, it's me. It was just a prank. Calm down." I reassured him softly.

He calmed down after hearing his nickname. He finally hugged me back. He pouted.

"Babe, it's not funny to prank me like that. I thought I lost you there."

"Awww, but just to let you know, I love you, so much.

"Love you too, Y/n no matter how childish you can be." He softly whispered.

Hey, sorry if this is rushed. This was inspired by a YouTube video I saw. I just cut off some parts cuz the prank was like 20 mins long. Hope you liked it!