(B/n)-Heroine

(B/n)= bias name
You can choose anyone you want for this. Lets get started!!! Also this story is inspired by sunmi's heroine, so I recommend listening to it.

Y/n POV
It was such a stressful day at work. My boss yelling at me, not finishing my work, and then getting fired from it. I hoped that I could cuddle with my boyfriend, but I ended up getting yelled at, so we broke up.

Since I lived in NYC and lived in an apartment, I went to my calm place.
The NYC rooftop.

That was the only place where I could chill and unwind. I would be able to get away from everyone else. The place where I wouldn't have anyone judge me, and I wouldn't have (b/n) looking at my every move.

As I entered, I sat on the edge, dangling my feet over and enjoying the beautiful night sky. I blasted my favorite song that helped me.

Sunmi's Heroine.

Sunmi's voice put me in a trance that no other artist could do. Her lyrics also motivated me to live another day.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the cool breeze blowing at my face.

As i opened my eyes, I looked over the edge. The roof looked so tempting. What would happen if I were to jump off?Would I be a bird? Is this the only chance I would be able to fly?

As I was about to close my eyes again, a siren ;) brought me back to the world.

When I looked down again, I could see police cars, firefighters, and many passerbys looking worried.

A very familiar voice called up to me using a megaphone. It was (b/n).

"Y/N!!!! PLEASE GET DOWN. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT JUMPING OFF. PLEASE!! DON'T FALL."

I looked at him. His face showed fear and worry. That was when I realized he cared for me. A person finally loved me and cared for me.

I decided not to jump.

(B/n) looked like he still thought I was jumping off. As I was going to tell him I wasn't, he was gone, making me confused. Where did he go?

Before I could think about where he went, the door opened and arms wrapped around my waist tightly.

Before I pulled away, (b/n) whispered,
"Don't leave me please. I need you. I love you Y/n, more than a friend."

I hugged back equally tight, and said,
"I love you too."

I finally felt loved, and I found my heroin.

Sorry if this is bad. I actually don't really know what this is. I just made it at the top of mind lol. I tried tho, so hope you liked it. 😄