Jimin, Jungkook, and Yoongi-Decision

Heyy! How are you guys doing? This chapter was requested by Shannon1300. Hehe thank you again for requesting so I hope this chapter is what you had in mind! ❤

_____________________

Y/n's POV
No, no stop! Don't do it! Don't go into the basement by yourself, Liaaa!

An unpleasant scream filled the entire room, and I immediately flinched, spilling popcorn all over the living room couch and myself. Not paying mind to the mess I created, I continued staring at the TV screen intently, not even taking my eyes off it. 

It was one of those typical Saturday nights, watching a horror movie at 2 in the morning, cause sleep is for the weak. I had been awake for the past 5 hours, completing a horror movie marathon. My parents had already fallen asleep hours ago, and I had clue what my 3 annoying brothers were doing right now. 

Probably playing video games or something, but I couldn't care less about their midnight activities. Going back to stuffing my mouth with popcorn, I continued with my horror movie. 

It wasn't long before I heard a loud thud coming from upstairs. I didn't really care too much, but then more obnoxiously loud sounds and yelling came. Rolling my eyes, it wasn't hard to figure out who was making all the sound. Annoyed, I used the remote to pause the show. 

I stood up from the couch, wiping off all the crumbs on myself. Ready to go confront my three brothers, I was so blinded with frustration from pausing my show that I nearly bumped into a hard chest when I turned around. 

"Ow!", I held my forehead from the harsh collision with the rock hard chest. I looked up to be met with Jungkook, the second youngest in the family. 

"Whoops, are you okay Y/N?", Jungkook asked nicely while inspecting my forehead. 

Shrugging him off, I flicked him on the forehead. 

Crossing both my arms over my chest, I whisper-yelled, "You should be more worried about yourself when I'm done with you. ALL THREE OF YOU. Can you please dial it down? I'm in the middle of my movie, and you three oompa-loompas are making too much of a ruckus! And Mom and Dad are going to wake up if y'all don't shut your yap holes." I glared at them. 

"We're sorry. But it was all Jungkook's fault!" Jimin pointed at Jungkook, making everyone's eyes turn to him. 

I gave him a "What did you do" look, and he just help his hands up, almost surrendering. I tapped my feet, silently encouraging him to give me an explanation of what all that noise was. 

"Fine, we were just playing video games together, then somehow the subject of you was brought up. I just mentioned the subject of who Y/n thought was her favorite brother. And well..." Jungkook stopped his sentence, scratching the back of his neck sheepishly. 

I looked toward Jimin and Yoongi's direction, but they also had a guilty expression and looked down at the ground. 

"Well?" I tapped my foot impatiently, already itching to find out what happened next in my movie. 

"One thing led to another and we started arguing about who you thought was your favorite brother." Yoongi continued for Jungkook, since he seemed to be at a loss for words. 

I smacked my forehead internally. I paused my show for this?!? 

"But your favorite brother is clearly me right?" Jimin asked with expectant eyes.