J-hope-Just a Bet Pt.3

Hoseok POV
My group and I were looking for Y/n's best friend. We hoped she would be able to help us win Y/n's heart again.

Finally, we saw her near her locker and we quickly walked there. I tapped her shoudler, and she turned around.

She scoffed.

"What do you want? You already broke my friend's heart. Do you know how much she cried. She hasn't gone to school at all, and just locks herself in her room."

She was about to leave, but I grabbed her wrist.

"Please! I really need your help. I realized I loved her after the week of dating."

"Yeah right. After she found out, you suddenly like her. Good job!"

"Wait!! Please. Hobi hyung isn't lying. He was crying every night and kept saying Y/n is gone. He says he misses her a lot. He never felt this way before for a girl.", Tae said.

She stayed silent for a while.

"Ugh fine. I'll help. But if I help you, and you break her heart, I will seriously break your face."

She glared at me. I held my hands like I surrendered, and said, "okay, okay. I won't."

"So what do we do?"

Y/n POV
I was locked in my room for days now. Sometimes, my closest friend would bring me food, and water, and other times she would visit me daily after school.

She suddenly bursted through my door.

"Y/n!! Hiii. I missed you so much!!"

"Why are you acting so.. Weird?"

"Oh hehe. We HAVE to go to school."

I plopped my head into my pillow and covered myself under the blanket.

"No way. Obviously, Hoseok is gonna be there. I won't be able to face him."

"Don't worry. His friends said he was sick and is going to be staying home. BOOM! He won't be there. Now chop chop! You look like a mess."

She pulled the blanket, and forced me up. She pulled me into the bathroom.

"You have fifteen minutes to get ready and freshen up. I'm counting!", she called.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

My eyes were red and puffy from crying too much, my nose was red, my hair was messed up, and there were food stains over my shirt. I smelled like sweat and tears. She was right. I looked ugly.

First thing I did was take a shower, then I got my hair ready, and picked out my outfit. After a while, I finally looked a whole lot better. I smiled.

"Finally! Ah you look so much better. Lets go to school."

When we finally arrived, she took me to the school's auditorium. She made me sit down at a seat that was front and center of the stage.

The lights dimmed.

"Yah, what's-"

"Shush. Just wait."

The curtains opened and I saw Hoseok there. He had a mic and was singing.

If I should stay
I would only be in your way
So I'll go but I know
I'll think of you every step of the way

And I will always love you
Will always love you
You
My darling, you

Bittersweet Memories
This is all I'm taking with me

           And I will always love you
                          Love you...

The whole time, Hoseok kept walking to me, before he was right in front of me.

"Y/n. I know you were just a bet. But I found out that you were amazing, smart, kind, caring, beautiful. The list could go on and on. But I'll keep it short. I really love you. The more I kept hanging with you, you changed my whole life. I grew more and more attracted to you. So, will you be my girlfriend. I promise I will change. I wont look at other girls. You're the only one in my eye."

I was already in tears after his confession. I tightly hugged him, and said,

"Yes. I will."

Everyone clapped and looked happy for him. Hobi's playboy ways will definitely be over.