V-Revenge(Prank pt. 2)

Taehyung's POV
"Hi ARMY's. It is your Taetae. So as I was looking through the comments, I saw that many of you guys wanted a video of me taking revenge on Y/n. And for those who don't know what's happening, last week my girlfriend did a prank on me. She pretended to lose her memory. So I am going to do a hickey prank. I will just use Y/n's makeup. She is at work right now. Oh, and remember guys this is entertainment purpose only. I love Y/n so do not tell her that I don't okay? Well lets get started!!"

I added her makeup on my neck, I put the camera in a place she wouldn't see, messed up the couch a little, and casually waited for her to come. I really hope she doesn't break up with me for real.

(Time skip)
"Babe?"

"In here!", I shouted.

As she came in, I was stunned by her beauty, despite looking really tired.

"Hey babe. I am going to shower, and then we can watch a movie, okay?"

"Ok, bye. Love you."

While she was gone, I checked the mirror, and the hickey actually looked very real. I hope Y/n can't recognize her own makeup.

When she was done, she was just wearing a hoodie and shorts, making her seem more beautiful.

I patted a spot for her on the couch.

"Hey jagi, how was work?"

"It was so tiring. One of my co-workers forgot to finish the summary, and then I got blamed for some reason. And then this guy spilled his coffee on me, making my skin burn."

That did make me feel slightly bad, but it's too late to back out now.

"Aww. Don't cry jagi. If you want, we can go to sleep and cuddle."

"No its okay, oppa. Spending time with you gives me energy.", she cutely smiled, making me soft.

"Ok, lets watch a movie. And you can choose."

(Time skip-halfway through movie)
Halfway during the movie, Y/n faced me and said,

"Oppa, I'm-"

She suddenly stopped her sentence, and narrowed her eyes at me. Shw was looking at a specific spot in my neck.

"W-what is that, Taehyung?", she pointed to my neck.

I pretended to be clueless.

"What are you talking about, jagi?"

She scoffed.

"Do not play dumb. And don't call me jagi. Is that a freaking hickey on your neck, KIM TAEHYUNG!??!!?"

I knew her saying my real name that she was serious.

"I didn't do anything ja- Y/n. It is just a bruise."

"Really a bruise?" From what?"

"Uhhhhh.."

"Exactly."

"YOU KNOW WHAT!?!?"

She stood up.

"I TRY TO MAKE TIME WITH YOU. I CAME HOME EARLY JUST FOR YOU. I TRIED MY BEST TO BE AWAKE SO WE COULD SPEND TIME TOGETHER. TURNS OUT, THE OH SO FAMOUS KIM TAEHYUNG IS A CHEATER. A CHEATER", she started crying and started whispering.

"Leave."

"W-"

"I said leave. Are you deaf? Leave."

"Fine, I will leave. I will leave and take this CAMERA with me."

I emphasized camera.

She picked her head up, shock written all over her face.

"Say hello to the camera. Did you see her reaction, army's. She thought I was cheating on her. Haha."

She hit my arm.

"I really hate you sometimes Taehyung."

I turned off the camera.

"Come on, you know you love me. It was just a prank. I used your makeup."

Her eyes widened.
"You used my $234 makeup?!?! You little punk!!" She took a slipper and she chased me around the house with it.

"You little brat. I hate you so much!", she shouted.

I laughed while running.

"Come on Y/n, I know you love me", I shouted behind me.