Knochen

A/n: So this pic is the Baal dungeon, but it's pretty close to that of Knochen's dungeon, so keep that in mind.

You were panting, having difficulties keeping breath in your lungs. The black haired female had kept you on your toes, and was currently having you go through motions. They were now burned into your memory and it had only been three days since meeting the black haired woman. Her name? Asii. And while she was stoic and very confident in her ability, she was also very controlling in what you did. It was annoying but also admirable.

She was, in essence, a more determined version of B/f/n. It hurt that Asii reminded you so much of your best friend, and you knew you would never see them again.

Asii smiled. "That's good. You're doing very well considering how much time you don't have to learn this. And I know it must hurt, to not be able to see your friends again. They made the wrong decision, and now all must suffer because of it." She commented. You panted. "Now, how about you take a break from training and get some rest. You will need it." Asii advised. Now that she had mentioned it, your muscles were screaming in pain and you felt tired to the bone.

"Okay. Wake me soon, please." You begged. Judar laughed.

"Asii? Let someone sleep for a long time? As if!" The black haired male commented. She huffed, leading you away from the Magi, though he certainly did not act like one. Many thought that Magis were quite respectful and only talked when spoken to, but Judar was the opposite of this in every way.

You headed down to the brig, climbing onto the hammock and almost immediately falling asleep. God, it was so nice to wake and feel relaxed, but reality sunk in. Asii was standing next to you and holding her staff.

"Let's get to training again." She ordered, leaving right after saying those words. You shook your head, groaning inwardly. Being a warrior of the Kou was a difficult thing, for sure.

*time skip*

It had been four days and the land in front of you was dark and black. "Welcome to the only place to be affected by a dungeon geographically- Miręs Beach." Judar informed. You gasped at its state. There was a large dungeon standing out from the beach, and large bones could be seen jutting out from the great building. "Nobody knows which Magi made it, ya know. All we can tell you is that the dungeon has many more puzzles and monsters to boot. But you'll be fine~! I wouldn't send you to this one if I didn't think you were up for it." Judar continued. The boat landed, and Asii handed you a pack and a spear. "I would join you, but only one person can go in this particular dungeon. I wish you luck, and that I could go with you..." Asii told you. You smiled.

"Thank you. I have a better chance because of your help." You told her. She blinked and turned away, soft sniffles sounding. Judar sneered.

"Hag," he commented. "Anyway, see you later. Don't die." You nodded. Waving goodbye, you headed towards the dungeon, which towered above you and gulped. Holy hell this is big. You thought.

Taking a deep breath, you ran into the dungeon. Almost immediately you were greeted with a sight that you would never forget. Is this the Earth? You asked yourself. The sight in front of you was a giant sphere which had many green continents and oceans on it. It must be the Earth!

A column of light hit your body, and you were transported to a room that was filled with mirrors. Being the only thing inside it, your body was reflected through every surface, even the floors and ceiling. It was quite a simple room, compared to the grandeur you had seen earlier. Then something caught your eye. A simple table made of glass had been placed in the room with you, almost invisible to the naked eye. You touched the table, wondering what the hell you were supposed to do with it. Maybe I should break it? You asked yourself. Then Asii's words when you first came to you rang in your head. "She is known as the Djinn of death and beauty" The woman had told you. Perhaps this was part of the trail?

You sighed. Death was very neutral, but beauty could start wars. So breaking the glass table was the best way to go, if you thought logically. But it was low to the ground, and it looked like you should just go with what you thought. You growled. No instruction was even given, so how were you supposed to know what to do? You sat down in frustration, and a small chime was heard. A door hidden in the walls opened, and you stood back up in surprise. Going through the door, you were greeted with another large room, this time filled with a bunch of destroyed skeletons. You hummed, looking at the writing on the walls.

It was theand you pulled out scrolls language Kouen had spoke of, and you pulled out a large scroll and feather from your pack, placing ink next to you as well. You quickly wrote down the words, documenting them to the best of your ability.

After putting the information, as well as the other things, back in your pack. After this, you turned your attention back to skeletons.

The room had a circular design on the floor, and the skeletons' bones were all inside of this circle. The room was a simple black with gray accents and the circle was a red and gold. It was clear to you that stepping into it would activate the skeletons. Perhaps this was another one of the Djinn's puzzles. Maybe there was a unique solution to this. But the room only had Toran on it's walls written in white indents, and was empty except for the items which you had brought with you. You sighed, securing your pack so that it would not inhibit you. It was evident you were to fight these things at this point. Stepping into the circle, life was brought unto the creatures before you. Their eyes turned red and the skeletons' bodies assimilated, pulling out swords and daggers from their rib cages.

Your staff was very similar to Asii's, but it's piercing power was much more volatile than her's. After you defeated all of the creatures, a door opened, and you continued onwards. Many puzzles and monsters continued to face you, and you defeated them all. Until you arrived to a city area with many sands and statues depicting woman who were dressed in a lewd way.

The buildings were all torn down, and flags that waved upon some of these buildings were a redish gray, lowered halfway down the pole. In short, the city was in shambles. A large tower was evident in the distance, it's gold and green colors vibrant in the cold light that shone down on you.

You ran to the tower, finding a large door. You took a deep breath and pushed it open. The room that lay before you was one of the utmost extravagance, and a female Djinn lay before you on a carpet. Her blue skin shone radiantly, black and red cloth covering her breasts and her waist. Bones were lined across this fabric, and they made a crown in her hair. She smirked. So this was Knochen.

"So, you are the one who is to be my vassel." The female spoke softly, as though she was about to cry. "Now tell me- why do you want my power?" The Djinn asked.

"I want your power so I can protect my kingdom and show them that we don't need to war with the Kou to get what we want." You answered. "And I want to help my friends." You added.

The Djinn smirked. "I am the Djinn of death and beauty. The first room you entered showed your true colors, that you would think of what you had to do to pass. The second symbolized that one had to be ruthless in order to get where they needed to go." She explained. "I recognize you as my king's candidate. You may take whatever you wish, and the staff which you hold shall be the metal vessel in which you use." The female told you. You nodded. "Are you prepared to return?" She asked.

"Yes." You answered after collecting the treasures of the room in which you stood. It was very beautiful, like the Djinn. You were then taken to the same globe you had seen when entering the dungeon.

Conquered (Koumei X Fem!Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें