Holiday special!

*Modern! A.U.* 

"mmmmhhhhghhh........ I hate this." You complained, looking at the worksheet in front of you. Alibaba and Aladdin nodded in agreement. Hakuryuu looked up from his seat beside Morgiana in the rather unpacked library. It was always under-populated after school hours, with only you and your friends populating it in the student factions.

"My mother says that if I don't continue doing well, she'll take away my Easter candies. I need those, you know!" Hakuryuu pouted. You glared at him, feeling bitter.

"You have the best grades out of all five of us! All A's! How the hell do you do so well, Hakuryuu?!" You asked him. He giggled.

"My older siblings help me a lot. You know the ones- you've been over plenty of times, Y/n."

"Yeah, but you don't seem to like any of your brothers except for Hakuren and Hakuyuu. By the way, isn't it confusing? Having a brother with a name so similar-sounding to yours?"

"No. I guess I kinda resent my mother, though. She married my uncle so... quickly. It was disturbing, first of all. And second of all, my step-siblings all don't really pay attention to me."

"BULL SHIT" Alibaba exclaimed. "Remember that time I was over and the guy with super long hair and the pony-"

"Oh, you're talking about Koumei and Kouen! And they both have ponytails, Alibaba!" You reminded.

"You know more about that family than even I do. How come?" Morgiana butted in. It was true that she should know a lot about the Rens, considering that she and Hakuryuu were currently dating. (Sorry Alimor fans) But you were there a lot more, seeing as you had only 'f' and 'N.G.' on your grading cards. Hakuryuu often attempted to tutor you, to no avail.

"Because I'm failing college by a landslide." You sighed. "And Hakuryuu has all A's so I thought that his wisdom would be useful. Update: It isn't."

"That was so sour and rude. Stop bein' salty." Aladdin responded.

"Lol, she's always salty, Aladdin. Bio class? She has a sarcastic comment 95% of the time."

"What's the other five?" Morg asked Alibaba.

"Sleeping."

"Pretty much," you confirmed. Hakuryuu sighed.

"And you have a crush on my brother, who does extra credit for fun." He teased. You felt yourself flush red.

"What's this about a crush?" Aladdin asked.

"W-we should really study, guys! I can't continue failing!" You exclaimed. Alibaba came up to you, looking rather smug.

"Changing the subject, ehhh?" He asked, amused.

"Sh-shut up! I don't have a crush on anyone!" You claimed as a redhead came up to your group.

"Hakuryuu, Hakuren said you should've come home an hour ago. I shouldn't have to pick you up- you're 21." Koumei commented. He looked over at you. "Are you studying still?" He asked. You ignored him, looking at the math worksheet.

"Yeah, she's been staying here until 10 at night. And then she's been crashing at my place- her mom tossed her out." Alibaba told him.

"Wow. Why'd she toss you out?" Koumei asked.

"SHUT UP, I HAVE TO PASS!!" You screeched. A librarian shushed you. "Sorry...." You apologized. Alibaba and Aladdin laughed.

"Okay, we ought to get to our dorms. See ya later tonight, right?" Alibaba asked. You nodded.