Chapter 4

Taehyung POV

"Do you wanna start the sessions tomorrow after school, Jimin? I'm usually free after school and on the weekends, though I sometimes go to the dance studio nearby for a couple hours." I offer with a small smile as I lead Jimin away from his locker and towards the front doors. He didn't speak a whole lot the entire day long, even during lunch. Though, I can't be too sure that it doesn't have something to do with the fact that he's having to get help in his classes, and already being told that fact on his first day here.

"Yeah, that would be okay. There's a dance studio nearby?" Jimin responds quietly, looking up at me with a surprisingly curious look in his eyes. My smile grows at the sight, unsure of if he's beginning to come out of his shell just a tiny bit or what it is, but glad that he's actually seeming interested in something.

"Yep. It's just down the street and around the corner actually. It's probably a five or ten minute walk to the studio from here. Do you dance?" I tell him, leading us around a corner. His light expression falls a bit at the question, gaze falling to the floor.

"I used to. I've not been on the floor for a long time though." He murmurs softly. I smile though, reaching up and rubbing his back gently. His head immediately snaps up to look at me, eyes wide and lips slightly parted.

"It's no big deal that you've not danced in a long time, Jimin. You can still come to the studio and dance there. They've got two hours of dance where we can just go and dance however we want to. It's a really cheap price too." I inform him as we finally reach the front doors. A tiny smile appears back on his lips as he looks away from me, reaching up and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Really?" Jimin asks softly, glancing up at me for a quick second. My smile grows, nodding my head.

"Yeah. If you're interested, we can spend a couple hours at my house to study and then head to the open dance time they've got at the studio?" I offer softly as we exit the school altogether. I watch as he bites his lip, looking away shyly.

"Yeah, I think that'd be okay. I don't know how well any of it would work, but I've definitely missed dancing for a while now." Jimin murmurs quietly.

"Sounds like a good idea to me then. How often are you interested in going to the studio?" I ask as we begin to make our way down the sidewalk. He hums softly, glancing around us as we pass by a park.

"How often do they have the free style?" Jimin questions, looking back over to me.

"They have it every other day. So, Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Then, they also have it on Saturday's as well. They've only got it tomorrow because they had to cancel today's class." I answer as I stuff my hands into my pockets.

"Maybe we see how tomorrow goes. And... if it goes okay, then I'd be up for going every day, honestly." Jimin replies quietly. I grin at the answer, excited to get the possible chance of going everyday with him.

"Awesome. That would work just fine for me." I tell him. He gives me a tiny smile, nodding his head.

"Thank you, Taehyung. I have to go this way though, now." Jimin informs me shyly. I smile, nodding my head.

"I'm glad I can help and I'm excited to go dance with you tomorrow. And, by the way, you can call me Tae." I respond, nudging him gently. His smile grows slightly, his cheeks turning a light pink as he nods.

"Okay." He says before giving me a tiny wave and turning down a different road.

As I begin to make my way the rest of the way home, I can't help but smile. I'm really looking forward to going dancing tomorrow with Jimin. I'm not too sure how he feels about it, but I'm glad he's at least open to the idea of going. After how quiet and closed off he'd been all day, I'm a little worried with what's going on with him personally. Jimin seems like a really sweet and kind person, and I'd really love to get to know him more.

I'm not too sure just how much he's going to be willing to let me in though. He seems really nervous about letting others in and being around others in general. It makes me wonder what's happened to him in the past that causes him to be so closed off, but I'm not sure I'll ever get that answer. I'm just glad that I got to be the one assigned to showing him around and that they built his schedule up to match mine.

At least this way, I'll have a chance at getting to know him a bit more.