Chapter 22

Taehyung POV

As soon as we get home, I grab Jimin's bags and lead him upstairs while Eomma heads to the kitchen to begin cooking dinner for us. For the time being, I just set his bags down beside my closet door, deciding that I'll have to move my clothes around this weekend so that he's got space to hang or fold his clothes as well. Though, as I turn around after setting the bags down, I can't help but grin as I watch Jimin begin searching through my dresser drawers, most likely in search for one of my shirts. Allowing a small smirk onto my lips, I fold my arms over my chest as I lean back against the doorframe of my closet, still watching the black haired boy.

"You looking for a long sleeve or a tee shirt, baby?" I ask, speaking up and causing him to jump slightly. His head whips over in my direction, cheeks turning a bright red as he quickly grows shy. Ducking his head shyly, he ruffles his hair from being flustered. The sight is honestly one of the cutest things ever, making me even happier that he gave me a chance to begin with and that I get to be the lucky guy to call him mine.

"Long sleeve preferably." Jimin mumbles shyly, cheeks still a bright red as he looks up at me through his thick lashes. I just chuckle softly, walking over to where he's stood by my dresser. His cheeks warm an even darker shade of red as our proximity increases, eyes still staying locked on me. I smile down at him, cupping his cheek gently, leaning down and pressing my lips to his.

He relaxes into the kiss, letting his lips mold softly against mine before we start moving them together in time. Though, I don't let it last too long, just wanting to take things slow with him so that I don't completely overwhelm him by any chance. So, a few seconds later, I gently pull away before pressing a quick peck to his lips with a smile. His shyness has died down a bit now, though his cheeks still a rosy color as he looks up at me with a tiny smile.

"You really are so adorable and sweet, baby. I'm so glad I get to be the one calling you mine." I whisper softly, pecking his lips once more before pulling away and pulling out my bottom drawer to grab one of my oversized white sweatshirts for him. He grins as I hand it over to him, chuckling as he kisses my cheek before jogging off to the bathroom. I just shake my head at him, leaning my back against the dresser and folding my arms over my chest as I wait for him.

Smiling down at the floor, I just wait for the door to open with Jimin in my clothes. It only takes a minute before it does, and I find myself grinning all over again when it does. He walks out, his black tee shirt in one hand at his side, his black jeans still tightly hugging his toned legs and my white sweatshirt now hanging loosely off his upper body. It's an absolutely beautiful sight to see, looking amazingly hot but still fucking adorable as hell all at the same time.

"More comfy, baby?" I ask as I walk over to him, taking his shirt from his hand and tossing it into my laundry basket for him. He blushes all over again, nodding his head. I chuckle at his shyness, kissing his cheek gently before taking his hand in mine. Lacing my fingers through his, I lead him back out of my room and towards the stairs.

"You know, you really don't have to be so shy around me, baby. It's definitely fucking adorable, and I'm not complaining. But, you don't have to be so shy over little things like wanting to wear my shirts or something." I tell him lightly as I lead him to the stairway and starting down them. He sighs softly, leaning his head against my back as he follows me down the stairs.

"You're the first person I've ever dated before, Tae. I still have no idea what the hell I'm doing. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that you actually want to be with me." Jimin mumbles quietly behind me. I frown, stopping right here on the stairs as I turn around to look at him. With him being a couple steps behind me, we're actually at the same height level now.

"Jiminie, you don't have to be shy about the fact that you've never dated anyone before and that you aren't really sure how things work yet. I'm taking things slow with you so that I don't overwhelm you and honestly, things go easier that way anyways. Okay? If you're unsure about anything or have any questions about anything, baby, you can always ask. You don't have to be so shy and nervous about it. Okay? And, of course, I wanna be with you, Jiminie. You're adorable and sweet and cute and just so amazing, baby. You have nothing to be worried about." I comfort him softly with a smile before leaning in and pecking his lips gently. He sighs softly as I pull away, giving me a tiny smile.

With that, I turn back around and continue to lead us the rest of the way down the stairs. Though, I grow nervous when we reach the bottom, seeing my father walk through the door. I bite my lip at the sight, knowing how critical my father can be sometimes.