Chapter 26

Taehyung POV

Laying on my back in my bed as I wait for Jimin to return, I can't help but let a small smile onto my face as I stare up at the ceiling. I'm honestly kind of glad my father's gone and out of my life now. He never really did seem to care much for our family as much as he did about his work. He wasn't really around much and it's a decent amount of reason for why I'm so close to my mother instead. At least now we won't have to worry about him anymore, and my mother doesn't have to feel so tied down because of him.

I'm also so glad to have Jimin though. He truly was the sweetest thing ever at dinner even though he didn't have to do anything. He was so brave with dealing with my father, and not just completely breaking down after he got hit. He even wanted to remove me from the area where everything just went to shit, just to try and help get my mind off of it, feeding me so kindly and everything. He really was the sweetest thing ever and I couldn't be more grateful to have him.

I'm brought out of my thoughts as I glance over at the doorway when Jimin walks back in. He's got a small shy smile on his lips as he silently walks in, beautiful brown eyes lighting up as he looks up at me. I just watch with a small smile of my own as he walks over to my bed, climbing into bed with me before nuzzling up to my side and laying his chest on mine. I smile down at him, running my fingers through his hair gently. He lifts his head up a bit, chin now resting on my chest as he looks up at me with a small smile of his own.

"What did Eomma want, baby?" I ask softly, just letting my fingers do their own thing as they play with his hair.

"She just wanted to let me know I wasn't alone and thank me for trying to help you." He answers softly, still smiling a bit. I grin down at him, leaning down and pecking his lips lightly.

"You helped me more than you realize, baby. Thank you so much for taking care of me and helping, Jiminie. You really are the best thing that's ever happened to me. The sweetest person ever." I murmur gentle, brushing my nose against his before he crinkles his nose up as he giggles softly.

"I'm glad I could help, Tae. I just want you to feel like you can rely on me like I know I can with you." He mumbles shyly.

"I'm so glad I have you, Jiminie. I love you, baby." I whisper softly, leaning down and pressing my lips to his once more. He automatically molds his lips to mine, kissing back as our lips begin moving his lips with mine in such a soft manner.

"I love you too, Taehyung."

THE END

———————
A/N:

Hi everyone! Sadly, the story has come to an end! I hope you all enjoyed it! If you've got the chance and are interested, please check out some of my other stories! There's plenty of ship stories to go around!

Hope to see everyone in another story! Thank you for reading till the end! Love you all!