Chapter 21

Jimin POV

Finishing packing up the things that I want to keep with me from my room, I zip up my old school bag and my duffle bag before picking them up. Though, Tae immediately takes the duffle bag from me, looking over at me with a smile before kissing my cheek and taking my hand in his free one. I just give him a shy smile, averting my gaze to the floor beneath my feet for a moment before deciding for us to leave again. I don't want to keep his mother waiting any longer than she already has.

With Tae's hand in mine, I lead him back out of my room and down the stairs. I don't even glance over at my parents who are still sat in their same locations as when we first got here probably twenty minutes ago. Though, I stop in my tracks when I hear Appa speak up.

"Jimin, where the hell do you think you're going?" He questions, surprising me by the fact that he's suddenly acting like he cares.

"Why does it matter to you? You'd rather me be gone anyways so that the two of you don't have to be so damn afraid of having some fucked up monster living in your house." I snap in response. He glares over at me, tilting his head in a warning manner.

"Don't use that type of language or tone with me, Park Jimin. I'm your father. You should be showing a lot more respect than that. Answer my fucking question. And I'm still waiting on an explanation as to why the hell you're holding hands with a guy and who the hell he is." Appa snarls. I roll my eyes at him, knowing his threats are empty.

"I'm fucking leaving. Happy? I'm leaving. Getting the hell out of here so that I don't have to be such a goddamn burden to you and so that I can be around people that support me." I growl, answering his first question.

"And this? This is my boyfriend, Tae. Now, if you're done with the dumbass questions, I'm certainly finished providing answers." I finish off, holding our clasped hands up for him to see even easier.

"I knew you were fucked up, Jimin, but that's just down right delusional. Just get the hell out of our sight." Appa scoffs before waving a hand at us dismissively.

I tighten my grip on Tae's hand slightly, pulling him out of the house before anything else can be said. He just gives my hand a gentle squeeze, letting me lead him out of the house. Once we're outside though, he pulls me to a stop, causing me to sigh and look over at him. He gives me a soft smile though, leaning over and pecking my lips. He keeps pecking my lips though, continuing to do it until I finally start giggling at his cute antics. It's only once I begin giggling that he finally stops, grinning over at me.

"There's that adorable smile of yours." Tae murmurs softly, brushing my hair back off of my forehead. I just give him a small shy smile, ducking my head out of shyness.

"Come on. Let's get your things in the car along with us so that we can get headed home. It'll be dinner time soon." Tae says gently, leaning down and pecking my lips once more before taking my hand again and leading me to the car. I stay quiet the whole time, letting him take my bags and toss them into the trunk before we climb into the back of the car together.

"We got everything, boys?" Tae's mom asks kindly as she looks back at us with a smile. We both nod our heads before she puts the car in drive and pulls out of the driveway.

I just curl into Tae's side as he wraps an arm around my waist, laying my head against his chest. I feel him press a gentle kiss to the top of my head, him taking my hand into his and lacing our fingers together. I let a small smile onto my lips at the feeling, nuzzling my head further into his chest to get more comfortable.

"By the way, Jiminie. If you wanna keep wearing my shirts, you can. You look adorable in them even though they're big on you." Tae murmurs softly in my ear. I blush at the offer, hiding my face into his chest so that he won't be able to see the smile that threatens to take over my entire face. I hear him chuckle softly, loving the sound of it, but definitely not about to say anything about it.

"Okay." I mumble back shyly, still not removing my face from his chest.