His Little Thief

Fandom: Scandal in the Spotlight (Love 365)

Pairing: Kota x Reader

Summary: You really love wearing Kota's hoodie

Kota could not find his hoodie anywhere, and was already running a little late for rehearsal. It wasn't in the car, laundry basket, closet, or the bathroom. So, where the hell was it?

Shivering in discontent, Kota scurries into your shared bedroom. "______?" He calls, easily waking you up from a light slumber.

Rolling over tiredly, a soft yawn passes your lips. A questioning gaze is present as you respond quietly. "Good morning."

Smiling unintentionally at his girlfriends cuteness, he inquires about his lost clothing item. "Have you seen my hoodie? The gray one? I'm gonna be late for rehearsal and I can't find the thing anywhere."

Whoops...You had tendencies to borrow Kota's clothes without informing him, and the hoodie he just can't seem to find is one of your favorites to steal.

Guilt practically radiates off of your tone as you respond, "Nooo, of course not..."

"You're wearing it aren't you?" Kota accuses with a glare, just now seeing the familiar gray fabric peeking out from beneath the comforter that covers your body from view.

Instead of attempting to deny the accusation, you immediately begin pleading your case. Sitting up, revealing the supposedly missing clothing item, you whine, "You have my heart, why can't I at least borrow your hoodie?"

It was kind of adorable. Kota's oversized hoodie, fluffy pillows, and the soft comforter had you feeling on cloud nine in terms of coziness. The little pout sitting on your lips was preventing him from even thinking of asking for the hoodie back, possibly ever.

"Okay, but only because you look cuter in it than I do! Have you seen my other hoodie? I can wear it instead." Kota reasons with a light red tint to his cheeks.

Not missing a beat, you point exactly to the bottom drawer of the dresser where you keep your clothing and such. This gains a eye roll from Kota. Walking over, he retrieves the hoodie and slips it over his head. The newly provided warmth immediately making him feel content.

"Have a nice day!" You say, beginning to crawl out of bed.

"Bye, my little thief..I'll see you this afternoon," Kota says while speed walking out of the bedroom to grab his bag and get to the arena.